dnt know whats happening

ive been and this girl hv been best friends for 3 years back then it was like we used 2 talk a lot meet each other u know the magic,i was the confident person; but i dont know what happened, its like i cant talk to her like i used to, i cant talk to anybody these days, i dont know whats happening, its like now am the boring guy,who cant talk to anybody, i have 2 admit am a little shy,i cant think of anything,

but deep down this feeling of sadness keeps me from saying any thing,

i truly luv her, i want to be with her and near her everyday

plz guys i need ur help

youaretheone

It sounds like love is taking control over you. If you do not want to talk to her about this, try spending some time without her. Do some other activities like your hobbies that can help you concentrate more on your life and less on her. That might help you stop from falling for her and being clingy.

Otherwise, you will have to man up and talk to her before eating yourself up.

alwaysthinking

i agree with youaretheone- sounds like you have some deep feelings. What is she like with you? if you guys are friends, and have been able to talk, felt "magic", maybe she feels the same way. maybe things are becoming awkward b/c you both have stronger feelings. life's too short- if you want to be with her and be near her, then tell her/show her- allow yourself to love and be loved. maybe she is going crazy feeling the same way about you...