thank you tony!!

teeny4406

hi, i just read your response, and i promise ill try to follow it!but im thinking, what if i do that,and he forgets about me? then it means i shouldnt bother right?im answering my own questions. about the takin on the phone so much, the weird thing is that HE was the one who wanted that, and he tried really hard to ALWAYs talk to me.i was thinkin about having my freind tell him that three guys asked me out and i said no, which is true, just to make him see that i still love him and i would take him back any moment, but he already knows that from me. so should i do it? most of the time were both online we dont talk to each other,but if hes wandering how am i doing, like you said, wouldnt he try to talk to me? he knows im sad and deppressed, and im thinking maybe he feels guilty about it and doesnt want to feel even more guilty from hearing more about it. but the thing is that,the couple of times ive talked to him since he broke it off, he didnt seem to be too much affected by it,he actualluy seemed to be fine! and that really hurts me, cause im thinkin its really over, for good. well i promise ill follow your advice, and it was true that you are my only hope, because everybody else is like, oh get over it ! thank you! well what do u think about what i just wrote? im waiting to hear from u.

desperately in love

There are no what ifs? You have to stick with he program. If he forgets you, he doesn't have a very well developed brain and you don't need him.

It doesn't matter who initiated the long conversations. It's up to YOU to leave him wanting more by ENDING talks first and going on to other things.

Don't pass any messages through friends. That's juvenile. He'll know exactly what your doing and resent you for using such cheap psychology. The best thing you could do is just go out with three guys for real and let the gossipers handle the matter. But forget the games. If you're going to get involved in this love stuff, you kinda havta grow up!!!

I told you to adjust your Internet settings for a while so he can't tell when you are online. Better yet, change your screen name. Even better yet, change your Internet address so if he does write to you, the Email will be returned to him. That will be sure to kill him. You just don't understand. If you want to be successful at all at this, you have to avoid any kind of contact at all costs.

Stop thinking about this guy and go on with your life. Please, do yourself that favor. And stop being so depressed. Listen, before it's all over, before you find Mr. Right, you could go through this five or ten more times. It's just not worth the time to be so down. It all passes.

If you want more love than you can deal with, be strong and give the appearance that you really don't care. If they love you, fine, and if they don't, that's fine too. WRITE THIS DOWN AND KEEP IT IN YOUR POCKET. This is just the way the world is.

Rich people win the lottery more often than poor people...yeah, that's right. The ones that need it the least. And everything else comes to those who are coolest, like love. And the more indifferent you are, the more people want to come aboard to see why you are so confident.

No more posts for now, OK. Just be strong. If you are a sissy about this, you will turn him off so bad he will throw up. If you pay him no mind, that's when you'll get his attention.