Re: Love but friends

Now I know your emotions are all tied up with him and that makes it hard to see clearly. Read your post, however, and rethink getting back together until he provides some character change on which you can rebuild.

Don't let him walk all over your feelings and self-esteem like this. Have the strength to demand respectful treatment from him. Put a little emotional distance between you so he will recognize there are penalties to reap from his inconsiderate actions.

Take time also to look at the other side of the coin - - the part of the story not included in this post. Have you carried yourself with dignity, kindness, and respect?

Don't lower yourself so desperately to seek for love with someone who may not want you and who is sharing himself with another woman. That is not love and that is no basis for hope.

billy the kid

Midge, read "your" post again.. do you want to make the same mistake twice???

Me and my ex is getting back together, but he can't tell me whether he wants me or not. What should I do? He has promised me we would be together and he is out with someone else. Please help!!

How fast can you run???

For what purpose are you getting back together? Are you starting an Amway Distributorship together?

If you get back with this guy you do need help. If you move on with your life, then your OK by me.

This guy gets my designation as one of the top ten buttholes of 2000.

You are going to have to get a lot stronger if you are going to make it through this love thing. Love is such a wonderful thing, it's the greatest thing we experience in life. But if you take crap like this off of guys, you will be the saddest, most heartbroken lady on the planet for all your days.

Let this guy go out with this other girl...and stay out with her forever...because you are once again a free agent.