About D.

ALF to Tony

ALF to Tony

Hey tony...you said that the D that i was lookin for might turn uo but they havent. I think the D i talked to was a girl.The last time i set up a post was a month or so ago....maybe more. If you remember my posts then the title of my main post was "I like my best friends sister" I know you read it because i got some replies frome you. So if you could help me out...maybe get an email address for me then i would GREATLY appreciate it!!!,

ALF

Hey There Alf!!!! So great to see you. Seems another person (a male) came along and started using the sign name of "D" so I changed mine to "Dover" so there wouldn't be any confusion.

Alf, do you have something you would like to talk to me about personally or is it something you can print here in the forum? I do remember everything about your best friend's sister and all that has happened since we last corresponded.

Just type up your question here or let me know your e-mail address and I will write to you. Don't forget to tell me if it is AOL or another ISP so I can reach you.

So very good to hear from you again!

Dover (the artist formerly known as D.)