Little Agitated

I have been with my girl for like 4 months, and the problem we have is that we cant be in privacy to make love. It is really annoying. We have not slept with each other, and waould want our first one to be special. But there is no HOPE. We both live with parents, and I dont know what to do. She seems to be calm about it, she accepts things easily, I however, get agitated somehow, and express my anger, and then she tells me, that its not her fault. I am not blaming her, but hey, i am a guy, sometimes i talk too much about sex, especially when I have not had it for the past 4 months, My previous GF had an appartment of her own, My current GF is 19, and lives with her parents, WHat the hell should I do. I love her, and sometimes i really feel like making love to her, I am being teased BIG TIME.....should i do in in the car,,,,its just does not appeal me very much

help

You're not going to die here. You are going to have to develop a much different attitude about things over which you have no control or you'll drive yourself crazy as you go through life.

No man has ever died going without sex for a period of time.

You have only a handful of options here. You can go to a local motel on occassion; you can go to a private place and do it in the back seat, if you won't get caught; you can borrow a friend's place who has an apartment and who will be gone for a period of time; you can go to a safe park or private outdoor area at night.

But don't drive yourself nuts about this. If not having sex is going to send you into a tizzy like you indicate, you may have to find a girl with an apartment...or get a job that will enable you to afford an apartment.

The two of you have a serious compatibility problem here. You said she is very calm and accepting of this problem, whereas you are reacting with a great sense of immediacy. She sounds like she really has her head together. I hope you don't lose her because you are coming apart.

I'd offer you my place but I don't know what town you're in. I certainly don't want you to die over this!!!

It will be all the more special for waiting. And it sounds like you've got the motivation to go out and get YOUR own apartment, right?

And Tony: Great to see you!!! But I disagree slightly...while I've never seen a man die from celibacy anymore than I've seen a cat expire after climbing to the highest branches of a tree...they sure do get noisy and annoying after awhile!!!

I have been with my girl for like 4 months, and the problem we have is that we cant be in privacy to make love. It is really annoying. We have not slept with each other, and waould want our first one to be special. But there is no HOPE. We both live with parents, and I dont know what to do. She seems to be calm about it, she accepts things easily, I however, get agitated somehow, and express my anger, and then she tells me, that its not her fault. I am not blaming her, but hey, i am a guy, sometimes i talk too much about sex, especially when I have not had it for the past 4 months, My previous GF had an appartment of her own, My current GF is 19, and lives with her parents, WHat the hell should I do. I love her, and sometimes i really feel like making love to her, I am being teased BIG TIME.....should i do in in the car,,,,its just does not appeal me very much help