Cheating Hearts

Blue Eyes

I'm a married woman who became friends with a guy from my last job. He has a girlfriend and she has a daughter. My husband and I are not romantic nor do we ever make love. He doesn't want to. My friend and I have been sexually involved for over a year now. I'm crazy about him but would not leave my marriage for him, nor would he leave his girlfriend for me. He claims that the relationship between him and his girlfriend isn't that good and the sex sucks! He says he's emotionally involved with her and her kid and that's why he can't leave her. Why is he involved with me, what does he see in me or think of me, where is this relationship going and is his heart in this at least a little? If he's so miserable with her why can't he be a man and just say good-bye?

You say you would not leave your marriage for him, yet you are concerned about why your lover won't leave his girlfriend??? HHHMMMMM

Ok, now you want to know why he is involved with you. The sex with your husband doesn't exist and the sex your lover has with his girlfriend isn't that good, I think he said it sucks. UUMMMMM....Let me send this to the FBI lab in Washington for analysis. While we await the results, we will speculate that he is involved with you because the sex is great and he likes you.

You want to know where your relationship with your lover is going. You've already said you would not leave your husband. He's already said he's too emotionally involved with his girlfriend and her kid to leave. UUMMMMM....Let me send this to the FBI lab in Washington as well. Meantime, I will speculate that based on my own preliminary evaluation of the facts you have presented, your relationship with him is going absolutely nowhere.

I think you ought to enjoy whatever you have with the guy for as long as you enjoy it...and then forget it. Perhaps one day your feelings about everybody involved will change and you can revisit the way you want to handle this situation.

I will let you know when the results come back from Washington.