Should I just give up?

justinewong

I got this friend who use to be my best friend, and I even love him, however, as days went by things beginning to get worst. I remember back then, he was really nice to me and all, I also kinda wonder why a guy like him doesn't have a GF, he's good looking and kind, back then my friends would always say bad stuff about him, but I didn't get y. However, now, I always find myself doing these following stupid thing everyday

- He always come 40min late when he ask me to a place (Library to study), despite him setting the time.

- he never really help me on anything, like when I ask him to go this place with me, he always say no, despite number of time i've helped him.

- Whenever, he and me have an event set on a day and then a friend ask him to go somewhere, he'll always cancel my event.

- One time it was really cold, he put his jumper away, I ask him can I borrow his jumper and said no, it's unhygeinic and then the next day a friend ask him to borrow his shoes, guess what he lend his show to that friend.

Whenever he does this I can't bring myself to hate him,whenever, I do get angry he apologises and I always find myself forgiving him. I feel so foolish and depress about myself. I say to myself, I don't mind, but really who won't, it's like I'm not even important at all, when he needs me he ask me for help, but when he don't, he won't even help me at all. So yeah, now I know why none of the girls at school are even close friends with him and I should just give up as well, but I couldn't do it.

Well I know how you feel,and I think deep down of your heart,you know whats going on.To be honest,why you wanna keep in touch with a guy treat you like that,I think you should just give up the feeling for him.be friends or not to be friends is your decision then.

Simulacraton

Why is he single you wonder?

Read you own post and there is your answer.

Sorry, this is a no brainer. Walk away. By doing so, you may even provoke a response.