how to handle this situation

AverageUsername

AverageUsername

So, I checked my e-mail today to find this had been written on my Facebook wall only to be deleted shortly after:

"Dear S, you are really cute and really nice... i would totally f*** you... if you didn't have the emotional/confidence of a twelve year old. grow up and get out of middle school... i have condoms."

It was sent by someone I had previously been in a relationship with, but never had sex with. We are currently friends but I have gotten the vibe that she may want to be more. I called her to question her about it and she said her room mate had logged in under her account. I have a hard time believing this giving the oddly specific nature of the message. Yeah, I do struggle with confidence issues and am able to admit to it.

So, my question is how should I handle this and what do I do about the situation?

I will be hanging out with her this weekend with some other friends. Should I confront her then?

So, I checked my e-mail today to find this had been written on my Facebook wall only to be deleted shortly after:

"Dear S, you are really cute and really nice... i would totally f*** you... if you didn't have the emotional/confidence of a twelve year old. grow up and get out of middle school... i have condoms."

It was sent by someone I had previously been in a relationship with, but never had sex with. We are currently friends but I have gotten the vibe that she may want to be more. I called her to question her about it and she said her room mate had logged in under her account. I have a hard time believing this giving the oddly specific nature of the message. Yeah, I do struggle with confidence issues and am able to admit to it.

So, my question is how should I handle this and what do I do about the situation?

I will be hanging out with her this weekend with some other friends. Should I confront her then?

Ok, first of all, you didn't have a relationship with her, you were in friend-zone. She was probably screwing someone else at the time. Secondly, there never will be a relationship with her, you're still in friend-zone. The facebook message was just her way at having a laugh at your expense, probably with her friend/roomie/boyfriend watching over her shoulder and laughing along with her.

So what you should do about it? Cut off all contact with her and find some new friends to hang out with, and start dating someone else.

Go out with her, take her home and screw her silly. She's offering it to you and you are sitting here stuck in the mud. You really do need to pull the balls out of the purse and use them. What have you got to lose? Stop trying to figure out plans and trying to get to the meaning of things. Just act on pure sexual emotion, think with your dick for once.

always available

I say its an attempt to get your attention. She wouldn't let her roomate say that if it wasn't true. They are prolly good freinds, and your freind is using that excuse because she is too shy to say it directly to you herself. "If i get my roomate to take blame, I will let him know how i feel and at the same time remain innocent just in case it goes to ****!" i think you should hang with her and act like a "badass" and reference sex during your time together. Be sneaky and witty about it. Its an interesting subject and seems that it will keep that conversation going between you two. Just don't directly talk about "doing it" with eachother until your confident enough to know she wants to talk about it too and wont get uncomfortable and "wierd".