what kind of thoughts do guys have about girls they like?

buzzie2

Untouchable_Fire
I must admit that I have sexual thoughts more often than not. My current GF (two months) has a spectacular backside. Sometimes I find myself sitting here visualizing it in all it's bubbly glory. I imagine her running around the house in nothing but her panties and one of my t-shirts. Sometines I imagine her doing dishes or gardening completely naked from the waist down. I guess I'm a perv, but it gets me through my day.

Love it :D

meerkat stew
'I'll have the happy meal'

:D

Hahaha, some of mine:

"Is this one going to give me an extra 30 min for free in the champagne lounge?"

"What kind of candy should I get to coax that one into the car?"

"Look at the giant handbag on her, she's gonna steal me blind when I go to sleep."

"How big of a fit is this one gonna pitch when she finds out I don't really have any crack?"

Cracker Jack

I think about seeing her, talking to her hopefully, and making her smile.

Oh, and hypothetically how she sounds when she's moaning.

I think about seeing her, talking to her hopefully, and making her smile.

Oh, and hypothetically how she sounds when she's moaning.

Awhhhhhh sweet :) When I meet a guy and there is an attraction I wonder what his kiss will be like :)

Feelin Frisky
I'm talking about guys that have a crush on a girl that they really like. What kind of thoughts do they usually have about them?

If I have a crush on someone I tend to idolize her and NOT feature her in sexual fantasy. I get all a flutter and think what a thrill it would be to just have her close to me. I think about the great romantic kiss where the music crescendoes when unrequited love is finally returned. I feel protective and rarely view her in acts of the kind of animal sluttery that I do fantasize about with others in mind. If I were to win my trophy I'd want to be completely sexual with her but while she's on the pedestal of unwon affection, the idea of her is sacrosanct. I love that feeling even if we never get together and it's happened quite a few times since grade school.

A crush? Lol, u must b in high school. Ask mom?

I'm 39 and I still get crushes all the time.

I tend to think what it would be like to be close to them (usually, not always, in a non-sexual situation). Such as holding hands watching the sunset over Lake Michigan, cuddling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watching a movie. Just talking with her and finding out who she is and what makes her tick.

So when I like a women, I think about how it'd be nice to get to know her, and in return, let her get to know me.

I can't really speak as to what thoughts guys _usually_ have, because I'm not like the usual guy -- I'm more of a 'mesbian', or a 'guyke' :p (I suspect, though, that Sphere is probably correct). So, that disclaimer having been made, let's see.... off the top of my head:

When I have a crush on a girl, I think about what it would be like to hold her hand while out on a walk somewhere, to cuddle up next to her on the couch while watching a movie, or to fall asleep with her in my arms -- or vice-versa. I think about her sharing her life with me: the stories of her childhood, school/high-school/college, etc., flipping through old photo albums with her, finding out what are/have been the greatest sources of meaning in her life. Sometimes, when I'm doing something that I love (e.g: hiking, or surfing), or I'm just in some really beautiful location, like the banks of a river, I'll wish that she were there with me, and try to imagine what it would be like if she was.

It also depends on the particular girl quite a bit. She might have certain interests that I will imagine sharing with her, or certain personality traits that I spend a lot of time thinking about -- such as her sense of humor, and the quirky jokes/stories she has a habit of telling, etc. I might also think a lot about some idiosyncratic mannerism, or inflection of speech. It just depends.

This sounds about right to me, based on what guys who've been romantically interested in me have had to say. I actually think guys tend to be more romantic than women, overall, once they are emotionally invested.

If I have a crush on someone I tend to idolize her and NOT feature her in sexual fantasy. I get all a flutter and think what a thrill it would be to just have her close to me. I think about the great romantic kiss where the music crescendoes when unrequited love is finally returned. I feel protective and rarely view her in acts of the kind of animal sluttery that I do fantasize about with others in mind. If I were to win my trophy I'd want to be completely sexual with her but while she's on the pedestal of unwon affection, the idea of her is sacrosanct. I love that feeling even if we never get together and it's happened quite a few times since grade school.

Whew! I need a cold shower!:love:

I can't really speak as to what thoughts guys _usually_ have, because I'm not like the usual guy -- I'm more of a 'mesbian', or a 'guyke' :p (I suspect, though, that Sphere is probably correct). So, that disclaimer having been made, let's see.... off the top of my head:

When I have a crush on a girl, I think about what it would be like to hold her hand while out on a walk somewhere, to cuddle up next to her on the couch while watching a movie, or to fall asleep with her in my arms -- or vice-versa. I think about her sharing her life with me: the stories of her childhood, school/high-school/college, etc., flipping through old photo albums with her, finding out what are/have been the greatest sources of meaning in her life. Sometimes, when I'm doing something that I love (e.g: hiking, or surfing), or I'm just in some really beautiful location, like the banks of a river, I'll wish that she were there with me, and try to imagine what it would be like if she was.

On a darker note, I also wonder what she might think of me... whether I would seem to her just a grubby little loser whose attention/affection is entirely unwanted. Assuming that she's straight, I'll probably also question how and why someone so lovely could deign to be with a man -- especially in a sexual capacity -- and how she can degrade herself that way.

It also depends on the particular girl quite a bit. She might have certain interests that I will imagine sharing with her, or certain personality traits that I spend a lot of time thinking about -- such as her sense of humor, and the quirky jokes/stories she has a habit of telling, etc. I might also think a lot about some idiosyncratic mannerism, or inflection of speech. It just depends.

Okay, back to the shower!:love::o

Feelin Frisky
Whew! I need a cold shower!:love:

Does my heart good to recieve your sweetly punctuated validation. Thank you indeed. ;)

I think about just being with them, sexual or not.

How dating her would feel and be like?

If i can see picture myself being wit her in the first place.

But its true we cant help it we first think about how hot they look before we start judging their personality.