Friend to Friend transition

always available

always available

Here is the Deal... I met this girl my first year of college in class. We hit it off. She was funny talkative, pretty, outgoing, fun, adventurous, outdoorsy, and genuinly liked me for the person I was (fun, talkative, adventurous, outdoorsy). We spent everyday together with other freinds we met in class. She ended haveing slight feelings for me which slowly but surely went away because I was a shy, too nice, pushover who she happened to get along GREAT with. She started dating this one guy and I avoided her as much as I could so I could move on. She still kept in contact and when we hung out it was FUN! She then broke up with him (after wanting to marry him) after about a year. FOr the next 3 months she was all over me in a freindly way. Wanted to spend every waking moment with me. Went camping, stayed at eachothers house, played sports, had deep conversations. I finally went away on my internship and a month into it, i kissed her! She loved it. Told all her freinds and we ended up dating. Long story short, she was not over her ex, i noticed, broke up with her but stayed as "bf & gf" unofficially. We did this until one day she found herself a bf. They have been dating but during that time she has slept over and cuddled with me, told me "If i didn't have a bf I would be all over you right now", danced intimitely with me, and finds anyway to see me when she happens to be in town. I hate it and am jealous. I have told her to leave me alone, been a dick to her, ignored her, told her flat out I dont want to be her friend and to leave me alone. She does for a while then comes back somehow and calls or texts me. All our friends are the same so there is no way to never see her. I want to date other girls but i feel wrong because i still think about her alot which is due to the fact that she won't leave me alone, even with a boyfreind. Should I date someone new knowing i still have feelings for my ex? I think its unfair to the new girl. Its been a year and a half! help me please! Our freinds don't give good advice.

Thanks