Possibly saying goodbye ?

alwaysconfusedd

alwaysconfusedd

Im relocating , so I went to say goodbye to my on and off friend of 4 years, and he started getting touchy feely. I noticed in particular he kept on touching my lips with his fingers but wouldnt kiss me. Before he left he said ' keep in touch'. So i contacted him twice after i left and he said the same thing ( keep in touch )at the end of each msg.

My question is could we be more than friends..or was that his way of saying goodbye? Oh and by 'keep in touch' does he mean that he wont intiate contact first?

He's very confusing, but I really like him.

Thanks for your help

Edited by alwaysconfusedd

Considering you are moving away, this probably isn't the best time to be thinking of this. How far away are you going? Say, if for some stroke of luck this goes well, how far apart would the two of you be for a LDR?

I think you might be reading too much int his keep in touch remarks. I think he just wants you to keep in touch. He may like you one some level but is nervous about making a move, thus the lip touching. How did you act when he did that, the lip touching? Did you lean in (as if to say kiss me) or did you lean back (as if to say no way)?

I think you have too much on your mind right now to deal with this. I think you should just focus on the relocation and contact him a bit down the road when things calm down. If he's still being confusing, you can always ask him how he feels. Tell him no BS, just tell him the truth and hope he can do the same to you.

• Author
alwaysconfusedd

Thank you WTRanger for your response. You mentioned the possibility of a LDR , the funny thing is in the past he said he wasnt ready for a relationship. Plus I am moving to a different continent. I lost touch with him for a year and half because I felt it was time to move on. Before I met him that night I was convinced we both moved on. Also, when he kept touching my lips I was confused, but I didnt pull away. I just kept looking into his eyes. Im not sure if he was nervous though , because we have kissed before. He also mentioned that at some point he would obtain a visa and visit.

He has never verbally opened up about how he feels.

Edited by alwaysconfusedd