He says am insecure,not intimate and not at risk.

I'm a relationship with this guy and one day i visited him in his home,he wantd 2 kiss and romance me bt i refused becos am not use to dis kind of things since i'm 4rm a disciplined and christain home.since that day,he has been acting differently.1 day i called him and he told me that am nt intimate,not @ risk and also insecure.he also told me that he really doubt if do luv him.i knw within myself that luv him more than he does.help me i dont knw wat 2 do.

I'm a relationship with this guy and one day i visited him in his home,he wantd 2 kiss and romance me bt i refused becos am not use to dis kind of things since i'm 4rm a disciplined and christain home.since that day,he has been acting differently.1 day i called him and he told me that am nt intimate,not @ risk and also insecure.he also told me that he really doubt if do luv him.i knw within myself that luv him more than he does.help me i dont knw wat 2 do.

Drop the text lingo and you'll probably get more responses. Posts that include idiotic text speak almost rarely get decent responses. Plus, it makes you look completely young and immature, which I'm betting you probably are

Now for the response you don't want to hear. He's only looking for sex. He's trying to beat you down verbally until you open your legs for him. Leave him in the dust and find someone who respects you as a person.