Never Expected This To Happen!

I recently returned from a longer weekend trip 5 days with my group of four female friends, and am trying to get back into the groove of my normal day to day schedules. But, while on this weekend jaunt, we were eating at a restuarant our first few hours of arriving there in San Antonio, and I spotted a man with the most amazing eyes, and gorgeous smile. Since there was four of us at the table, I thought he might be staring at one of my other friends. Anyway, to make a long story short he finally got up enough nerve to come over to the table, and spoke to me...now it very well may have been a pick-up line but something in the way he said it...made me not just brush him off right away. He asked me if I believed in Fate? and from that moment on from the first day we were there until the minute we left we were inseperatable. He is kind, caring, funny, amazingly sexy, liked my friends and vice verca (and they are HARD to please...LOL), and we all liked his friends as well. They took us on tours of places to go, and things to do, and to one of his favorite places on the river. We all had an amazing time, and haven't laughed that much in FOREVER.

When we planned this trip the LAST thing I expected was to meet someone, and even more so to meet someone, and have such strong feelings of liking him so much in such a short time. I have never believed in love at first sight, and have been very skeptical that it could happen to ME. But, in all honesty when we met it was as if I had known him MY whole life, as he has said the same. The funny thing is he was just vacationing here where we all live two weeks prior to our going to his city, and he mentioned that while he was here he really loved this area, and had in fact already started checking into housing, and researching about jobs in this area. This suprised, and scared me too...He made sure to get the phone numbers for me, and gave me his and has called to check to make sure we made it home, and asked about coming here in two weeks to visit and check out the area as he had previously planned, and asked if I would want to see him again while he was here. WHICH most definetely I do.

The thing is he has only been divorced for 1 year, and even though we did nothing more than cuddle the whole weekend, even though the (urges) were definetely there...we both held back. I am just afraid of being hurt, and went through the relationship from HELL which I have been out of since January of 1999. I am just very cautious, and scared I will admit. But, this man is even more than I could ever imagine as to the kind of person that I would like to spend my life with. I just don't know what to do at this point....and I DON'T want to screw this up. From what I have seen and have learned about the kind of man he is, he is a "keeper"...and usually I can read people prety well, and just know what steps to take next. But, I am at a loss as to what to do next, or not do? Maybe someone out there can help me. If it helps we are both in our 30's, well educated, and financially stable with our careers. I just wasn't prepared for this or EVER expected this to happen to me, NOW what???

billy the kid

thats when it happens when you least expect it... I think it's great, go for it with all you've got... I wish you the best, good luck..

I recently returned from a longer weekend trip 5 days with my group of four female friends, and am trying to get back into the groove of my normal day to day schedules. But, while on this weekend jaunt, we were eating at a restuarant our first few hours of arriving there in San Antonio, and I spotted a man with the most amazing eyes, and gorgeous smile. Since there was four of us at the table, I thought he might be staring at one of my other friends. Anyway, to make a long story short he finally got up enough nerve to come over to the table, and spoke to me...now it very well may have been a pick-up line but something in the way he said it...made me not just brush him off right away. He asked me if I believed in Fate? and from that moment on from the first day we were there until the minute we left we were inseperatable. He is kind, caring, funny, amazingly sexy, liked my friends and vice verca (and they are HARD to please...LOL), and we all liked his friends as well. They took us on tours of places to go, and things to do, and to one of his favorite places on the river. We all had an amazing time, and haven't laughed that much in FOREVER. When we planned this trip the LAST thing I expected was to meet someone, and even more so to meet someone, and have such strong feelings of liking him so much in such a short time. I have never believed in love at first sight, and have been very skeptical that it could happen to ME. But, in all honesty when we met it was as if I had known him MY whole life, as he has said the same. The funny thing is he was just vacationing here where we all live two weeks prior to our going to his city, and he mentioned that while he was here he really loved this area, and had in fact already started checking into housing, and researching about jobs in this area. This suprised, and scared me too...He made sure to get the phone numbers for me, and gave me his and has called to check to make sure we made it home, and asked about coming here in two weeks to visit and check out the area as he had previously planned, and asked if I would want to see him again while he was here. WHICH most definetely I do. The thing is he has only been divorced for 1 year, and even though we did nothing more than cuddle the whole weekend, even though the (urges) were definetely there...we both held back. I am just afraid of being hurt, and went through the relationship from HELL which I have been out of since January of 1999. I am just very cautious, and scared I will admit. But, this man is even more than I could ever imagine as to the kind of person that I would like to spend my life with. I just don't know what to do at this point....and I DON'T want to screw this up. From what I have seen and have learned about the kind of man he is, he is a "keeper"...and usually I can read people prety well, and just know what steps to take next. But, I am at a loss as to what to do next, or not do? Maybe someone out there can help me. If it helps we are both in our 30's, well educated, and financially stable with our careers. I just wasn't prepared for this or EVER expected this to happen to me, NOW what???

This is exactly the way it happens. You better go for it or you will regret it all your days. His divorce doesn't matter. It's the two of you that matters. I would try to cool things down just a little. You can go bonkers and burn out a very good thing. Put the breaks on just a bit so you have things to look forward to.

Now, if you decide you don't want to go for this, post this dude's Email address here because I think there's probably more than just a few ladies who would love to make his acquaintance.

We all expect to be invited to the wedding!!!

Hey ! Let me tell you from experience that when you are in your 30's and you meet someone that thrills you as much as this guy does, YOU GO FOR IT! Speaking from experience I met the love of my life 6 years ago (a year and a half after my divorce) and I think I'm the happiest girl in the world. I personally wanted to meet a man who had already been married. Everybody learns their lesson on how to treat and respect a committment only after they have been divorced

I'm not saying that, that applies to everyone, but you have to admit that you learn from each relationship good or bad.

I recently returned from a longer weekend trip 5 days with my group of four female friends, and am trying to get back into the groove of my normal day to day schedules. But, while on this weekend jaunt, we were eating at a restuarant our first few hours of arriving there in San Antonio, and I spotted a man with the most amazing eyes, and gorgeous smile. Since there was four of us at the table, I thought he might be staring at one of my other friends. Anyway, to make a long story short he finally got up enough nerve to come over to the table, and spoke to me...now it very well may have been a pick-up line but something in the way he said it...made me not just brush him off right away. He asked me if I believed in Fate? and from that moment on from the first day we were there until the minute we left we were inseperatable. He is kind, caring, funny, amazingly sexy, liked my friends and vice verca (and they are HARD to please...LOL), and we all liked his friends as well. They took us on tours of places to go, and things to do, and to one of his favorite places on the river. We all had an amazing time, and haven't laughed that much in FOREVER. When we planned this trip the LAST thing I expected was to meet someone, and even more so to meet someone, and have such strong feelings of liking him so much in such a short time. I have never believed in love at first sight, and have been very skeptical that it could happen to ME. But, in all honesty when we met it was as if I had known him MY whole life, as he has said the same. The funny thing is he was just vacationing here where we all live two weeks prior to our going to his city, and he mentioned that while he was here he really loved this area, and had in fact already started checking into housing, and researching about jobs in this area. This suprised, and scared me too...He made sure to get the phone numbers for me, and gave me his and has called to check to make sure we made it home, and asked about coming here in two weeks to visit and check out the area as he had previously planned, and asked if I would want to see him again while he was here. WHICH most definetely I do. The thing is he has only been divorced for 1 year, and even though we did nothing more than cuddle the whole weekend, even though the (urges) were definetely there...we both held back. I am just afraid of being hurt, and went through the relationship from HELL which I have been out of since January of 1999. I am just very cautious, and scared I will admit. But, this man is even more than I could ever imagine as to the kind of person that I would like to spend my life with. I just don't know what to do at this point....and I DON'T want to screw this up. From what I have seen and have learned about the kind of man he is, he is a "keeper"...and usually I can read people prety well, and just know what steps to take next. But, I am at a loss as to what to do next, or not do? Maybe someone out there can help me. If it helps we are both in our 30's, well educated, and financially stable with our careers. I just wasn't prepared for this or EVER expected this to happen to me, NOW what???