will somebody explain...

will somebody explain to me how she can tell you she loves you then marry her x bf a few weeks later. then flirt with you and tell you you were a diversion and that she is happy. then want to be your friend. ???

How can someone do it?

Easy. This is not a girl who makes "maintaining logical consistency in my relations with other people" a top priority. She just goes for the instant gratification.

I'm going to go out on a limb and play the devil's advocate...don't throw tomatoes!

Was she still seeing her ex bf... or engaged to him before she fell for you but temporarily broken up? If so, maybe the die was already cast. "In too deep" as they say. Maybe she felt some kind of obligation to him. ?

She could even be trying to do what's best for you by lying to you about being a diversion and her being happy so you will be angry instead of hurt. Can't be both at same time...I read that somewhere...brain won't let you. If so, maybe she is actually being kind to you in a way that is hard to understand but makes sense to her. Or is she trying to convince HERSELF that you were a iversion ...hmmm...maybe. ?

I'd be willing to bet that she still loves you. It IS possible to love 2 people at the same time... contrary to popular opinion.

She is married now so naturally she has to back paddle to convince herself that she is a "good wife". But you can be certain she still misses you...that's why she wants to be your friend.

Originally posted by chump

will somebody explain to me how she can tell you she loves you then marry her x bf a few weeks later. then flirt with you and tell you you were a diversion and that she is happy. then want to be your friend. ???

This girl sounds like she's nuts. Stay far, far away.

I'll explain how she can do that...

She is NUTS.

And she certainly is not worth being your friend, if she really mean that at all.