What r we?

We're both 24. We've been good friends for 2 years. We work together. 5 months ago we started fooling around but we've never kissed; done everything else except we havent slept together (yet anyways). I'm a virgin and he's not. We're not your typical FWB b/c we talk all the time, he doesnt call me up just to fool around, we talk for hours on the phone. I fell for him awhile ago, way before we started fooling around. We've only once in the last 5 months talked about what was going on with us. He had said then that we were gonna stop doing it b/c he valid our friendship but that talk didnt last past the next time we hungout and its happened 4 times after that. I really want my 1st time to be with him. We have a rather intense friendship so I really dont understand what we r!!!

any ideas??

The best lover is one that was your friend first. You are doing it the right way.

Pat yourself on the back. Alot of people sleep together first then start a relationship that usually doesn't last. Don't be in a rush to lose your viginity.

This guy sounds like he cares for you and he will wait. I know I sound like your mother, but it's true. The 1st time is scary but it is also something special. I don't know about the rest of the women out there but, your first time is something you'll never forget, so be careful and don't rush into anything. 10 years from now when you think of the first time you don't want it to be with someone you regret.

But like I said your doing things right by becoming friends first. It's a good start to know that you have more in common then sex. So have fun falling in love. :love: