What do you Sound like?

What area did you grow up in? You win the sexy voice contest, hands down, IMO. I'm curious what regional influence you have.

Although my favorite is carhill's. And that's a gorgeous kitteh. Good for you carhill.

Hey thank you :D...I do like my voice very much. I think I sound better in person...my mic is not the best.

Anyway, I am from Indianapolis...the land of no accents whatsoever. :)

Feelin Frisky

I once had to do voice-over work. I was appalled to hear myself (my NY accent: we have a winnuh and work with cumputiz et al). I had to take Susan Berkely's voice-over workshop. It was a great time. I worked with a bunch of other New Yawk-uhs learning proper broadcast "r" sounds and doing a lot of mock commercials together for practice. It was a lot of laughs and gaffs.

CE should be melting over your comments! :love:

Don't give her any hints:p She wants to know what I said and I told her she has to wait until lunch.:laugh:

Great voices people.:)

Citizen Erased
Don't give her any hints:p She wants to know what I said and I told her she has to wait until lunch.:laugh:

I cheated and just listened to it. :p

Consider me melted TBF. :love:

• Author
Hey thank you :D...I do like my voice very much. I think I sound better in person...my mic is not the best.

Anyway, I am from Indianapolis...the land of no accents whatsoever. :)

I'm sure your voice is better in person.

I was in Indianapolis durring the Indie 500 last year. I was upset I left the state of Indiana before riding a new roller coaster you guys have called steel hog or something like that. Looks cool.

what a charmer

CE should be melting over your comments! :love:

You should here the things I say to my gf.

Don't flatter yourself... what do you think I'm going to do start thread about what you said. I'm sure she will click and listen to what you said before she gets to my post

I want to wisper sweet nothings into your ears with my great voice.

WintersNightTraveler
New York[...]I had to take Susan Berkely's voice-over workshop

You got off easy. I had to move away for four years.

The word "drawers" is the most fun.

All my college friends were amused to hear me slip back into Brooklynese when talking to my parents on the phone every now and again.

Edited by WintersNightTraveler
  • Author

Thats a good story.

This is how I sound. I am using a pair of headphones as a mic so it might not be the best quality.

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vlFuYbuk8SO2KazRv

Now that doesn't sound like an angry man. Maybe you disguised your voice to be protected from all the women on here who hate you for being honest.

Citizen Erased
Balls, really? :D

Green said it first. :p

I figured most of the Americans on here wouldn't understand anything I said anyway. :p