What do You think?

I and my GF had a conversation about what would be the most romantic day and evening she could spend with me, and basically we talked about going out, having a very romantic dinner with candles, then walking in the park, and then endin gup in a luxury hotel, taking a foma bath, with champagne, and making love with candles....Now, this is what I am planning, she is the kind of person who thinks that this kind of things are too good to be true or not very realistic, so I am going to make this fantasy come true. However, I am not going to tell her, I will take her out to dinner, but will tell her that we are going to some night club or something, and then will shock her, by bringing her to this 5 star hotel, which she has not been to ever in her life, and basically fulfill all her fantasies.

So do u guys think, she will handle it? :o)

cause i am gonna surprise her, I am afraid she might get little confused, about me lying to her , and telling her that we are going elsewhere, and then all of a sudden take her to this LOVE MAKING PLACE!!! :o)

any ideas... i just wanna know, what how female would react

My answer to this is GO FOR IT! If she loves you and you love her, do it, there is nothing like a feeling you get when you make your GF happy, and made her day. But what I would do, is don't tell her where you going, tell her you going out for dinner and a movie or a club or something. Then after the dinner drive her in front of the hotel stop and tell her what you planing. If she like it and wants that you will end up having a pretty good night, if she doesn't want this you can always go to a club or a movie. Good luck.

Are you serious? Where are the rest of the guys like you? She will be anything but mad...she will be in heaven! Don't doubt your plan. You'll definitly have her wrapped around your finger.

Here's a little tip...if and when you bring her into the hotel room have it all done up....go there before and have it set up. Put rose petals on the floor and on the bed. And have the champange out and waiting so when you get there, there is not hastle and you two can just enjoy each other's company. Tell her she is pretty damn lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend such as yourself.

Good luck...and tell me how it goes.

I and my GF had a conversation about what would be the most romantic day and evening she could spend with me, and basically we talked about going out, having a very romantic dinner with candles, then walking in the park, and then endin gup in a luxury hotel, taking a foma bath, with champagne, and making love with candles....Now, this is what I am planning, she is the kind of person who thinks that this kind of things are too good to be true or not very realistic, so I am going to make this fantasy come true. However, I am not going to tell her, I will take her out to dinner, but will tell her that we are going to some night club or something, and then will shock her, by bringing her to this 5 star hotel, which she has not been to ever in her life, and basically fulfill all her fantasies. So do u guys think, she will handle it? :o)

cause i am gonna surprise her, I am afraid she might get little confused, about me lying to her , and telling her that we are going elsewhere, and then all of a sudden take her to this LOVE MAKING PLACE!!! :o) any ideas... i just wanna know, what how female would react

billy the kid

you have the greatest Ideas, but drop the club deal It never or almost never works, some one might hit on her or you and then the problems start.. go to a movie or a play or and theater.. then go with your plan. just leave out where you run in to friends that can start something for any reason, avoid achol. untill you are alone and then limit it...n a few queations.!1) are you there to empress her or your friends . 2)are you there to party?3) and most important why is she there? to empress her friends, to party, or to be with you....

I and my GF had a conversation about what would be the most romantic day and evening she could spend with me, and basically we talked about going out, having a very romantic dinner with candles, then walking in the park, and then endin gup in a luxury hotel, taking a foma bath, with champagne, and making love with candles....Now, this is what I am planning, she is the kind of person who thinks that this kind of things are too good to be true or not very realistic, so I am going to make this fantasy come true. However, I am not going to tell her, I will take her out to dinner, but will tell her that we are going to some night club or something, and then will shock her, by bringing her to this 5 star hotel, which she has not been to ever in her life, and basically fulfill all her fantasies. So do u guys think, she will handle it? :o)

cause i am gonna surprise her, I am afraid she might get little confused, about me lying to her , and telling her that we are going elsewhere, and then all of a sudden take her to this LOVE MAKING PLACE!!! :o) any ideas... i just wanna know, what how female would react