Should I apologize ?

My girlfriend break up with me 10 days ago and already tried to contact me twice since then...

During the conversation (on Skype by the way, cause she told me she is feeling weak when she around me and can not tell all this in my "beautiful eyes"..)...so during the "break up" process she told me at least ten times how much she loves me, she will miss me, all this stuff and "let's be friends" of course...

The first time she called me 3 days after. The first thing she asked if I am angry at her ? I told her "Not, I not posses you and respect your decision. Though, I sad and disappointed by the way you did it"....After that she told me how much she sad, how much it is hard to her to break up with me, that she loves me very much and all this stuff...of course let's be friends again. At the end she told me "I love you, I miss you and you will be always on my mind", when I heard this I became really angry and reacted: "What do you mean by 'always on your mind ?', when you will sleep with your next boyfriend you will think about me ? ". Of course she didn't like it and said that she p*ssed now and we finished our conversation on this note. 3 days later she called again, but I didn't answer the phone...

I do believe that she loved me and it was hard to her to break up with me (may be I naive, though ). I know that it was not nice to say what I said, it's like I doubt her feelings. so should I apologize for what I said ?

I still love her and want her to come back one day (preferably soon :) ). Will what I said made a lot of "damage" ?

edgeofdarkness

youre broken up she dumped you. leave her alone. she can do all the running she wants, but you can't fix this, and she doesent want to. dont talk to her again, it just keeps her hanging around and you dont get over her. dude, shes a leech. she broke up with you but cant leave you alone. she either wants you or doesent. she cant have it both ways. drop her, find as new girl. hell theyre ten a penny where i live. find one screw one get over this one. best way.