WILL SOMEONE HELP

DEBBIE

Hi debbie;

it is natural to want a relation ship all though lately I'm not haveing the best luck with them ether if you want to talk more you can e mail me <e-mail address removed> I don't do messagee boards but the last couple of days i find myself comeing to them and don't realy know why. So I hope to hear from you soon

I AM A VERY LONELY GIRL AND I WANT A RELATIONSHIP.. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I HAVE BLACKISH REDISH HAIR. 5'3"

Look at Clarence, trying to get him some!!! You go Boy!

Hi debbie; it is natural to want a relation ship all though lately I'm not haveing the best luck with them ether if you want to talk more you can e mail me <e-mail address removed> I don't do messagee boards but the last couple of days i find myself comeing to them and don't realy know why. So I hope to hear from you soon

Look at Clarence, trying to get him some....you go boy!!!

Hi debbie; it is natural to want a relation ship all though lately I'm not haveing the best luck with them ether if you want to talk more you can e mail me <e-mail address removed> I don't do messagee boards but the last couple of days i find myself comeing to them and don't realy know why. So I hope to hear from you soon

And hbk

no girl it's not like that, I just wanted debbie to know that there is someone she could talk to if she needed to. See thats whats wrong with the world today people like you. Always trying to get the upper hand on every one else. I get on chats just to talk and meet new people not to be dogging. I realy do think that if the world starts to wounder how some one elsr is feeling insteed of oh ##### I got that bill dew it realy would be a better place

Look at Clarence, trying to get him some....you go boy!!!
I AM A VERY LONELY GIRL AND I WANT A RELATIONSHIP.. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I HAVE BLACKISH REDISH HAIR. 5'3"

Debbie,

This isn't a single's board. If you're looking for someone to pursue a relationship with, try closer to home. You'll find someone when you least expect it. Just keep your eyes open. Any other messages of this nature will be deleted.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

I AM A VERY LONELY GIRL AND I WANT A RELATIONSHIP.. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I HAVE BLACKISH REDISH HAIR. 5'3" hi debbie

u live near middle tennessee

if e-mail asap