love

just wondering

Billy's post was quite profound!!!

You can be in love with a number of women, but with differing levels of intensity and intention. You can love one person deeply and care about their welfare and their life in a very meaningful way while lusting for dozens of others.

We control our feelings. They are not like elecricity that is subject to overload. If we will it and go about it right, we can deeply love a number of people. Both men and women are capable of this.

However, when all is said and done, I don't think you can have a deep and significant relationship with more than one person. Committment and sharing is an important element of romantic love and if it gets diluted and spread over more than one person, it loses it's true meaning for everyone involved.

I have examined religions and cultures which allow multiple marriages and have seen the participants interviewed. I have never gotten a sense that there was deep love involved in these. As a matter of fact, in the majority of cases it seemed sex was the important factor.

But, love all you can while you can before you settle down with who you can.

billy the kid

Thank you Master T.. finally some notice..

Billy's post was quite profound!!! You can be in love with a number of women, but with differing levels of intensity and intention. You can love one person deeply and care about their welfare and their life in a very meaningful way while lusting for dozens of others. We control our feelings. They are not like elecricity that is subject to overload. If we will it and go about it right, we can deeply love a number of people. Both men and women are capable of this. However, when all is said and done, I don't think you can have a deep and significant relationship with more than one person. Committment and sharing is an important element of romantic love and if it gets diluted and spread over more than one person, it loses it's true meaning for everyone involved. I have examined religions and cultures which allow multiple marriages and have seen the participants interviewed. I have never gotten a sense that there was deep love involved in these. As a matter of fact, in the majority of cases it seemed sex was the important factor. But, love all you can while you can before you settle down with who you can.

I would say it's possible to think you're in love with 2 women and maybe you are. But if you quiet your brain, your ego, and your hormones...and then give yourself a little time...your heart will speak out and tell you which woman it really wants to be with. Listen to it. There will be problems regardless of the path you choose...so let your heart lead you to your happiness. And yes you can be happy and STILL have problems. :)

is it possible to be in love with 2 women?