O.k. now what? I'm Back!

First I would like to say "Thanks" a million for the positive vibrations I am getting from all of you regarding me meeting My new friend and hopefully future Mr. "IT"...and that is a VERY good thing...and to try and go forward and try to make this work with he and I. The thing is he did an odd thing yesterday evening, that has taken me by surprise and also made me stop and wonder why he did it. Yesterday afternoon one of the girls that went on our weekend trip said that my new friend Mr. "IT" had called her house while she was at work and asked to have her call him back. Now, don't get me wrong he asked me before he ever asked the girls if he could have their phone numbers in case he wasn't able to get in touch with me that he could contact them, and if it would bother me? or offend me he wouldn't do it. I told him no and that they thought of him as a friend too, and that I didn't have any problem with that. So, he called S. yesterday and she told me, now I didn't think much about it as I was so busy but when I finally got home there was no call from him to me. So, of course all the negative thoughts are running through my head and as S. never received a call back from him we don't know what he wanted to talk to her about.

So, I know I am probably being over paranoid, and all but my marriage of 8 years ended because my ex was in a relationship with MY suppossed bestfried before, during, and AFTER we married, and no one knew until I caught them in the act literally. Even though this has been over almost 8 years now...my trusting people is something I do very cautiously and carefully because I don't ever want to go through that kind of pain again of not only losing the one I thought I would spend the rest of my life married too but the very best friend that I had since second grade. Well, this many years later I have learned to forgive them, but forgetting it is another thing. As I wrote in my previous post Never expected this to happen? I have finally found someone that is someone I am willing to take a chance on and he seems to be the same way with his feelings for me. I am just confused about why he called S., and it just made me a little scared, and confused. I thought maybe it was to possibly tell her he was coming and wanted to surprise me, or something like that but I just don't know. Any thoughts would be welcomed. And just to make sure this guy does not seem like the player type, and never did anything to make me question his motives, or flirt with my friends in any way, or anything like that. Damn I hate this stuff of confusion, and worry....I also don't know what I should or shouldn't be doing with calling or not calling, and all that? Sorry so long...Just had to get a few objective neutral opinions on this....

Thanks

Reyven - previously wrote Never Expected This To Happen!

I've never seen somebody make an entire meal out of a simple phone message. I think you are driving yourself silly over-analyzing things here.

Sit back, relax, and let things happen. I caution you not to put your life on hold for this guy. People lose many valuable days doing such.

Why don't you give him a call straight away and ask him if he wants you to have your girlfriend give him a call...since he left a message for her. This should get things out in the open.

Otherwise, stop worrying so much and enjoy life more!!!

billy the kid

get off the net and live your life, if i had as much as you have going for you I wouldn't be here... I am just so tired I don't want to do what you are going to do. just at this time I don't want to do it. but what you have sounds great and even as tired as i am I would go for it...if it were me.

First I would like to say "Thanks" a million for the positive vibrations I am getting from all of you regarding me meeting My new friend and hopefully future Mr. "IT"...and that is a VERY good thing...and to try and go forward and try to make this work with he and I. The thing is he did an odd thing yesterday evening, that has taken me by surprise and also made me stop and wonder why he did it. Yesterday afternoon one of the girls that went on our weekend trip said that my new friend Mr. "IT" had called her house while she was at work and asked to have her call him back. Now, don't get me wrong he asked me before he ever asked the girls if he could have their phone numbers in case he wasn't able to get in touch with me that he could contact them, and if it would bother me? or offend me he wouldn't do it. I told him no and that they thought of him as a friend too, and that I didn't have any problem with that. So, he called S. yesterday and she told me, now I didn't think much about it as I was so busy but when I finally got home there was no call from him to me. So, of course all the negative thoughts are running through my head and as S. never received a call back from him we don't know what he wanted to talk to her about. So, I know I am probably being over paranoid, and all but my marriage of 8 years ended because my ex was in a relationship with MY suppossed bestfried before, during, and AFTER we married, and no one knew until I caught them in the act literally. Even though this has been over almost 8 years now...my trusting people is something I do very cautiously and carefully because I don't ever want to go through that kind of pain again of not only losing the one I thought I would spend the rest of my life married too but the very best friend that I had since second grade. Well, this many years later I have learned to forgive them, but forgetting it is another thing. As I wrote in my previous post Never expected this to happen? I have finally found someone that is someone I am willing to take a chance on and he seems to be the same way with his feelings for me. I am just confused about why he called S., and it just made me a little scared, and confused. I thought maybe it was to possibly tell her he was coming and wanted to surprise me, or something like that but I just don't know. Any thoughts would be welcomed. And just to make sure this guy does not seem like the player type, and never did anything to make me question his motives, or flirt with my friends in any way, or anything like that. Damn I hate this stuff of confusion, and worry....I also don't know what I should or shouldn't be doing with calling or not calling, and all that? Sorry so long...Just had to get a few objective neutral opinions on this.... Thanks Reyven - previously wrote Never Expected This To Happen!