Mentally Abusive Relationship...

Username37

Hi,

GF of 1.5 years broke up with me 3 months ago. She's a gemini and I'm a cancer. I looked up gemini and break ups and it says that a gemini leaves when they feel mentally unhappy and tired. I realized that I did hurt her and I really want her back. I took note of the things that I did and I really thought about why I did those things and I want to show her that I am true when I say "I'm sorry" and that I truly changed.

In the relationship, I had mood swings and I sometimes got really angry at her. I also joked around a lot and she found it funny at times, but really annoying at times too. I also caused her so much stress. I never called her fat or ugly or anything mean like that. Because she wasn't and I didn't care about that stuff because I love her for her. I want to tell her that, but I don't know...

How can I tell/show her this? She wants to be friends, should I try telling her as a friend probably and ask her if I can rebuild that trust?

Edited by Username37
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
GF of 1.5 years broke up with me 3 months ago. She's a gemini and I'm a cancer. I looked up gemini and break ups and it says that a gemini leaves when they feel mentally unhappy and tired.

:eek:

This is a joke, right?

Astrology has been repeatedly disproved. It's for suckers. But don't feel too bad, humans are a credulous species. What extraordinary evidence do you have for the extraordinary claims that astrology makes?

Reality matters. The truth matters.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=debunking+astrology&aq=0c&aqi=g-c4&aql=&oq=deb+astrology&gs_rfai=