I owe you! Are you F'ing kiddin!

Ok, here goes. I was with my X for 2 years and 8 months. I moved to north Texas just to move in with him and start our relationship. I packed up my kids and moved to a place where I knew no one! I have given EVERYTHING to this relationship! Then in June he says he only wants to be friends. I could not believe it but I have done my best to move on. He just informed me that I need to take care of his manly needs as his friend if I want him to be my friend and I want me and my kids to have A/C and T.V. and computer and anything else he does for me as a friend. WHY IS SEX SO DAMN IMPORTANT? Just because I am stuck living here right now because I can not afford to move right now, why am I forced to do something that I think is only something I want to ever do with the man I love and am in a relationship. I do not want to be used as just a piece of ass! I do not want it to be like this! What do I do? And how can he do this to me?:(

I'm not sure why he is still living with you if he just wants to be friends but I assume there is an economic reason. I do not know whether he is paying his fair share of the household bills or more than that, but whatever, he should not blackmail you into sex. Either he gives as a friend or he doesn't, sex shouldn't come into it and you need to tell him that. Only a guy without any conscience would think of blackmailing a woman into sex like that. I guess it shows what kind of guy he is.

It does sound like you are (a) living with him, and (b) economically dependent on him. Somehow you need to disentangle yourself from him altogether or he's likely to put pressure on you. Why would you want him around anyway if he's rejected you like this? If you don't already know, then I think you need to find out what your options are for living and surviving economically without him. If you are not sure, you might consider contacting a women's refuge. His behaviour is controlling and they can advise you how to get away from his clutches and advise you on welfare benefits and housing. How can you move on to something better and more loving with someone else while he is still living with you anyway?

What do I do? And how can he do this to me?frown.gif

My sympathies. See if you can find space with family or friends back home and get the hell outta there. Sell some stuff and buy bus tickets if you have to. That guy had a plan. It's time to spoil it. Good luck :)

Definitely contact a local abuse shelter; if there is not one in your town contact the one closest to your location. They can discuss options with you, and assist with low cost housing/WIC/public assistance, until you are able to get back on your feet. It's also not a bad idea to move out when you are certain he will not be around, to avoid any potential confrontation.

Contact your family or friends, see if anyone is willing to assist with housing and transportation costs. This is not a healthy situation for either your children or yourself.

Edited by O'Malley