what sould you talk about when you meet some one

Recently, I just got back on to the dating scene and making more of a attempt than I have previously have done.

NOw I have a frind who I can go out with and go to places were seingles are, but the only place we know are bars.

On the positive side last Thursday I met some one realy enchanting. (Which is a realy amazing since I have not had very much success in clubs. For the simple fact I am slightly shy but am sloly getting over that.) The problem is after she peaked my intrest and I noticed she was looking at me I stoped from the direction I was going in turned around and headed to the bar ajacent to her location.

Then she made another move to the bar and I noticed her again. And to My total amazment I said hello and she started taking with me?? Well the sad part of the store is I had benn drinking and was more than slightly buzzed. So I did not pay alot of attention to where the conversation was going, and to my best recolection most likly I was asking either too many questions or the subject line which was not

perverted but was not common for some one you just met.

again the problem was

A. I was drinking and just asking what ever came to mind.

B. I had no concept of what to say or ask or not to ask.

C. now that I think about it I did not tell her alot about myself. which could be good could be bad have no I idea

Please any in put would be apreciated and very helpfull

Thank you for your time!!

A. I was drinking and just asking what ever came to mind.

To solve that, drink less. Do you go to the bars to drink or to meet women. If you go just to drink, you can do that much more cheaply at home.

B. I had no concept of what to say or ask or not to ask.

Would you have had an idea had you been more sober. If so, again, drink less. If not, ask friends what to ask or say and what to talk about. Or just be yourself and enjoy natural conversation.

C. now that I think about it I did not tell her alot about myself. which could be good could be bad have no I idea.

People like it when you ask about them. Focus your questions more on them...but don't be personal. Ask a lady what sort of work she does, if she's from the area, what kinds of hobbies she may have, if she enjoys dancing. The first conversation shouldn't be too deep. If she just wants to talk about herself and asks NOTHING about you, then move on.

But if she does ask about you, tell her but don't go overboard. Shift things back to her and make her feel really special that you are very interested in her as a person. This will impress the hell out of most ladies at a bar because they aren't used to it.

You will have a lot better luck at bars if you are more sober than the one you are pursuing. Your problem is not communication, it is intoxication.

billy the kid

DID YOU GET HER #?????? if so call and ask her out and lay off the alcho. If not but you know where you can run across her again, then go by and say hi. explain that you were parting and that your sorry if you were rude.then if she gives you a second chance sit down, shut your mouth and pay attention as if it were a judge talking to you... most people love to be heard, men and women... so start to learn to listen it is really a hard lesson to learn but it can be done, it will also help in the job, school, other relationships and in general everything..

Recently, I just got back on to the dating scene and making more of a attempt than I have previously have done. NOw I have a frind who I can go out with and go to places were seingles are, but the only place we know are bars. On the positive side last Thursday I met some one realy enchanting. (Which is a realy amazing since I have not had very much success in clubs. For the simple fact I am slightly shy but am sloly getting over that.) The problem is after she peaked my intrest and I noticed she was looking at me I stoped from the direction I was going in turned around and headed to the bar ajacent to her location.

Then she made another move to the bar and I noticed her again. And to My total amazment I said hello and she started taking with me?? Well the sad part of the store is I had benn drinking and was more than slightly buzzed. So I did not pay alot of attention to where the conversation was going, and to my best recolection most likly I was asking either too many questions or the subject line which was not perverted but was not common for some one you just met. again the problem was A. I was drinking and just asking what ever came to mind. B. I had no concept of what to say or ask or not to ask. C. now that I think about it I did not tell her alot about myself. which could be good could be bad have no I idea Please any in put would be apreciated and very helpfull Thank you for your time!!