Multiple Orgasms?

What's the deal with women and orgasms? Don't have a whole lot of experience, but some women I've been with behaved like a man, ie, one big climax, afterwhich you had to stop any sexual activity for a while, while others seem to not work like that.

Does it just depend on the person? Some work up to one big orgasm, others have multiple smaller ones and can go on forever almost? Or is something else going on here?

Any insight appreciated! :-)

Does it just depend on the person? Some work up to one big orgasm, others have multiple smaller ones and can go on forever almost? Or is something else going on here?

Could be any one of those. It does depend on the person and their individual biological response to sexual stimulation.

I have found that many of those who have one big orgasm and want to stop...were faking the big O and are just not enjoying themselves...in SOME cases. In others, they just had a great climax and want to rest.

There could also be something else going on, yes. They may have something in the oven that is about to burn. You just never know.

Women are physiologically different than men, and a lot of their experience with orgasm has to do with their emotional state...how cloes they feel to another person.

Women have the ability to have multiple orgasms, some do, some don't. Sometimes they fake one big one just to get it over with. It's very distinctive, depending on the woman.

Women are as varied and different as men when regarding orgasms.

Some women can orgasm immediately and completely and be "finished". Some can have good orgasms over and over again and then finish off with one that makes them cry.

Some men hold off and don't even make a sound and some roar and scare their partner. Some even fake orgasms enabling themselve to satisfy their partner repeatedly.

My answer? We are all different and yet we are all the same.

What's the deal with women and orgasms? Don't have a whole lot of experience, but some women I've been with behaved like a man, ie, one big climax, afterwhich you had to stop any sexual activity for a while, while others seem to not work like that. Does it just depend on the person? Some work up to one big orgasm, others have multiple smaller ones and can go on forever almost? Or is something else going on here? Any insight appreciated! :-)