A LONG Crush...

No I haven't :D

Don't worry - it's happened before, I'm sure it's on it's way.

I do need to go to bed very soon so I may have to reply tomorrow.

Take care Sparky

OK got it :)

I reported that lost PM - they said to do a test and let them know if it happens again. So I've replied by PM, you let me know on the thread when you do the same.

• Author

Well, she did seem very amused, as did all the other girls in the same room. She never seemed disgusted or scared off.

Now, my next problem is finding the balls to do it!

Some advice I got was, do it when it feels right. Got any examples on this one?

Do you have any more advice on this?

By the way Meanon, thanks a lot for your opinion. I feel way better now! :)

Good. Just do it when it seems the right time in the conversation - when you are talking about things you would like to do or plans for the weekend.

• Author

Actually, I kinda forgot to mention this: I'M SCARED TO TALK TO HER! :o:o

LOL! I'm not sure you'll enjoy a date with her - even if she says yes :D

Maybe you should leave her on a pedestal. I was aware of a distant admirer in my youth - he practically died if I ever spoke to him but we both seemed content with worship from afar with the odd card/letter thrown in for good measure.

If this is not for you then you need to stop concentrating on how you feel and start thinking about her - putting her at ease when you talk, finding out about her likes/dislikes etc. Expressing interest in her - that's much more attractive to someone than thinking you have to live up to an ideal which (however flattering) you know is not you.

• Author
Originally posted by meanon

LOL! I'm not sure you'll enjoy a date with her - even if she says yes :D

Maybe you should leave her on a pedestal. I was aware of a distant admirer in my youth - he practically died if I ever spoke to him but we both seemed content with worship from afar with the odd card/letter thrown in for good measure.

Why? I'm never going to find out, unless I ask her.

And as you said, "you need to start thinking about her... Interests, hobbies, etc." I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE PASS 2 YEARS!! And since then, I've haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

Here's another question. Which do you think is the best thing to do?

a) Ask her on a date. If she says yes, we have a good time, and after 2 or 3 dates, should I spill my guts out then?

b) Go up to her and say "Look, I have feelings for you. I just wanna know, how do you feel about me?"

People have told me one thing, and others have told me the opposite thing.

Aha - do I detect action in the offing?

We have cleared the decks Sparky - Go for it (Option a) or resign yourself to being a pedestal worshipper forever ;) Go on - I dare you!!! :p

• Author

I've decided to go for option a. :)

Now... Suppose she says yes, what do I do on the date? What do I say? I know these are questions asked by every nervous person, but I just want some opinions and suggestions, PLEASE!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Author

I've been trying for about 3 weeks to talk to her.

On Friday, I was following her, just going to ask her, and when she looked back and saw me, I chickened out.

Another thing that pisses me off is that I've have so many oportunities to ask her when she was alone, but couldn't do it.

How should I approch her? What should I be thinking?