This girl says she just wants to be friends but I don't know

Kain Highwind

Kain Highwind

was friend zoned pretty badly a few weeks ago ("You'll find a woman but it just won't be me") but we've talked nearly every night each week for about two or three hours or sending texts back and forth until like one.She's buying me a birthday present, saying because I paid for her at a movie, even though it was only five dollars, making me a birthday card, getting me a cake and she's painting me a picture. I asked her for the painting, but if I asked any of my other friends, they'd just think I'm crazy

I've been friend zoned before but after I did, it just got awkward between me and the girl. This girl says she wants to be friends but I don't know. Part of me is thinking that she's being too nice. I mean, I wouldn't talk for hours each night and do the things she's doing for me for just a friend

We're hanging out for my birthday and she said she'd cry if I already have what she got me

Last night, we hung out right after she got off work. We went to eat and spent like an hour just talking at our table outside after we got done eating. Came back home and watched a movie and she was using my legs as pillows. We chased each other through my house trying to tickle each other. I started it, but she did it back to me We're hanging out again Friday for my birthday

And the day after, she posted something like this on facebook "Yesterday was a good day :)." The only thing she did besides work was hang out with me

She said she just wanted to be friends but she's doing so much.. "Friends" don't have tickle fights, do they?

Yep, friends have tickle fights. It's the painful first stage of blueballs for you my friend. What friends don't have is naked tickle fights.

It's up to you what you want with this. It sounds as if she's got a good thing going. She's got everything with a boyfriend with you, without any of the pressure. You can't hang in there thinking she'll eventually come around, because that's not going to happen. The more you stick around in this, the harder it's going to be to leave.

It's gotta be all or nothing. Either you date, or you walk away for a bit so you can date someone new.