Model/TV presenter -Paula Louise Neale - is she gay?

Do you know of Paula Louise Neale? She is a totally stunning Model/TV presenter..

Im on her FB page and every now and then someone says or indicates that she is gay..

Paula lives in London.. so does anyone know her and do we really know the truth??? Cos Id really like to know one way or the other!

• Author

:eek:Do you know of Paula Louise Neale? She is a totally stunning Model/TV presenter..

Im on her FB page and every now and then someone says or indicates that she is gay..

Paula lives in London.. so does anyone know her and do we really know the truth??? Cos Id really like to know one way or the other!

• Author
Do you know of Paula Louise Neale? She is a totally stunning Model/TV presenter..

So do you know her? are you on her fb page too?

If by "gay" you mean "feeling happy", then yes, I can confirm she is quite gay. Or at least she was last night when I left her place.

• 1 month later...
If by "gay" you mean "feeling happy", then yes, I can confirm she is quite gay. Or at least she was last night when I left her place.

man in drag more like...!!!

:eek:Do you know of Paula Louise Neale? She is a totally stunning Model/TV presenter..

I'd never heard of her, and I live in the UK. Just did a search. Totally stunning? I don't mean to sound mean. She's a pleasant enough looking woman, but she doesn't look like a stunning model to me.

What on earth is it about this person that would make you care? I don't even see a wiki entry for her. Are you Paula Louise Neale?

I'd never heard of her, and I live in the UK. Just did a search. Totally stunning? I don't mean to sound mean. She's a pleasant enough looking woman, but she doesn't look like a stunning model to me.

What on earth is it about this person that would make you care? I don't even see a wiki entry for her. Are you Paula Louise Neale?

I second this.

• 4 weeks later...

FB is full of nutter's i think this Paula Louise Neale person is a dreamer!!! she looks too old to be a model & be in so called films, she probably lives in a council house with loads of kids!! :-)