She made things pretty clear... but I dunno what will happen

Da Escobar

I met this girl on this dating site (okcupid.com) and she actually contacted me first telling me she lived near me. We talked and I got her #. We then proceeded to hang out a lot during the next 3 weeks before we went off to college (we both go to the same college, which is cool). So we proceed to hang out sporadically, at least 2 times a week, and we would talk. I basically told her everything, didn't hid my thoughts from her or how I felt and I feel like we grew close in a way. Then one night after partying I sleep over her dorm (cause there are no trains going in the early AM and we're cool). So, she's pretty drunk (i think) and I'm kinda drunk (though i sobered up fast). We both laid their in bed, i eventually convinced her to suck my dick and then she road me for a little. She wanted me to get on top, but stupid me decided that it didn't mean **** since she was drunk, told her i was too tired and took the condom off. So everything was chill and i left in the morning.

Anyway, fast forward to Wensday (4 days later), it's just me and her alone in her dorm. She's telling me about this guy she doesn't wanna be in a relationship with, even though he goes far to see her. We get high and I tell her I've grown attached to her and I like her. She tells me she's interested in me in that way a little bit sometimes, but doesn't wanna jeopardize our friendship. And she reiterates that later after i text her telling her i don't take back anything i said.

I kinda set myself up for rejection, cause in the begining i was doubtful, i met her online and didn't think she was that good looking. but she's really grown on me and not only do i think she's really great looking now, i know her personality and i love it. But I kept reiterating the word "we'll be great friends" when we started, so she's prolly suck on that. Plus she's gotthe annoying relationship guy and this other guy at college she ****s all the times and tells me she doesn't want a serious relationship with him.

Anyway, to the point, i wanted to ask what should I do to get the elephant out the room? I feel talking about it will only make it worse, while if I don't talk about it she might start acting weird and things can't be the way they used to be. And if I ever sleep over her place and she acts awkward if i wanna be in bed with her, that'll drive me nuts.