How can I communicate this to new women

Miko

I have somewhat of a personal problem in the fact that I, for some reason, or many reasons, don't like the idea of have sex with strangers. I seem to meet a lot of women/girls through friends and it seems like a lot of them just expect that you're gonna lay them the first night. I'm not sure what the best way to communicate this is.

Granted, I totally want to usually but if I like someone enough to get to know, hook up with or whatever, then I don't want to let them have sex with me the first night. Not to mention I'm terrified of getting a strange girl pregnant AND STDs. I just don't want to have sex with people I don't know & trust, but it always seems like meet, make out, have sex all within a few hours of meeting and that rubs me the wrong way. Not to mention it's usually drunk 5AM sex which is far from great sex anyway. Maybe that last part's just me lol.

I've never had sex with a woman I've known for less than a month or so and I'm cool with that. How can I communicate this early on without making it awkward?

Edited by Miko
I don't like the idea of have sex with strangers

Granted, I totally want to usually

Is it possible for you to make a bigger contradiction?

Not to mention it's usually drunk 5AM sex which is far from great sex anyway

Gee, maybe dont put yourself in that situation?

Are you really expecting that hanging out with those types of girls is going to lead to anything other than 5am sex?

And do you really think any of those girls are worth having a relationship with anyways?

Why is it the smart ones are single and lonely, and the rest are the ones who get girls but come to the smart ones for advice?

• Author

"Is it possible for you to make a bigger contradiction?"

I just see it as placing my values above my impulses.

"Are you really expecting that hanging out with those types of girls is going to lead to anything other than 5am sex?"

I wouldn't say that any woman that will sex you the first night is incapable of any sort of relationship, that's not quite fair. Really I'm just looking for a way to say it so I don't end up in that situation. There are some really cool girls out there that will sleep with you if they like you I just wanna give 'em the chance not to since strange vagina flyin' everywhere creeps me out about stuff (babies/std's). I just see certain friends of mine that just screw random girls all over the place and I have no desire to be that guy. Seems like guys have MADE women so down to screw that it's hard to explain that you actually want to get to know someone a little.

"And do you really think any of those girls are worth having a relationship with anyways?"

I don't completely rule it out no.

Edited by Miko
Gee, maybe dont put yourself in that situation?

This is true.

You could keep yourself away from venues/environments where this type of person is and these desires very easily manifest themselves- bars at last call etc... for example, but it'd have to be if you definitively decide whether or not you will or won't sleep with someone that quickly.;)