How to tell this woman it bugs me she slept with my RM

Miko

How do I tell this girl it bugs me that she slept w my roommate a month or so ago, before we met. She's pretty cool and I feel this need to say something for some reason cuz I wanna talk to her still. Or should I keep my mouth shut. I think she's kindof the 'sensitive' type so I dunno if it'll go over well.

• Author
Say her name, and then " I dont like that you slept with my roommate a month ago "

There, all done

Only problem is that I don't think she knows I know. I'm worried about that one blowing up in the face of my other friend that told me. I shoulda put that in there, sorry.

Thanks though, sometimes straight to the point is the way to go.

LOL wait a second, you are the same guy that posted the other thread

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t245390/

saying you dont like nasty vagina that been all over the place because os STD/Babies . . . .

But you are now with a girl that already slept with your roomie.

And you are unhappy cuz you are 2nd in line?

• Author
LOL wait a second, you are the same guy that posted the other thread saying you dont like nasty vagina that been all over the place because os STD/Babies . . . .

But you are now with a girl that already slept with your roomie.

And you are unhappy cuz you are 2nd in line?

Yea, I know, it's complicated LOL.

I'm kindof using this situation to figure out a few things about myself also though so yeah, I am working it from all angles. Also, this particular chick has a really cool personality so I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. In the end though I hope to know how to better handle some of these things in the future.

Edited by Miko

I would not tell her. It bugs you, so you have the choice of dating her or not dating her. It is something that happened before you even met, so you accept her as she is, or you move on.

I would not tell her. It bugs you, so you have the choice of dating her or not dating her. It is something that happened before you even met, so you accept her as she is, or you move on.

Yeah, I think this is the decision that you have to make. I personally would never date anyone that my friends have hooked up with or dated.

If you don't like that that happened, you always have the option of letting her go and finding someone else. It would be fair too. Are you still interested in her even after she did that with another man, kept it a secret, and you know it?? Can you trust her anymore?