Glitter on boyfriend's face

Who the hell wears glitter these days? Apart from 5 year olds that get into it during craft time at school.

I do!! Well, let me explain. Last Saturday I attended/volunteered at a formal-ish charity event. My party dress had these little dots of glittery stuff on it. I had no idea that there was that much glitter or that it would come off until someone told me it was all over my face! I had to be careful not to get near people or hug them because my glitter would rub off on them. I'm still finding glitter in my car and bathroom... :mad: Explains why the dress was so damn cheap.

I sure hope the guys that were at the event weren't accused of being up to no good, because if there was glitter on them, it was mine.

Night Job ? :laugh:

Christmas tree tinsel is the same way.. it could be July and you might find tinsel floating across the floor..

glitter is on everything.. stickers, cards, clothes.. anything kid related :laugh:

Lol, nope just a bunch of little girls running in and out of the store trying on clothes with their moms and teenage counterparts. So it's bound to show up on a semi-regular basis.

it does sound like bull****. but, i guess it's possible that it's not. i would be worried too. the only times i ever realized i had glitter on me was from my girlfriend and from a stripper before i met her. glitter flying up in the air from sweeping? doesn't sound possible, unless he worked in a glitter factory, but even then....

• Like 1
I do!! Well, let me explain. Last Saturday I attended/volunteered at a formal-ish charity event. My party dress had these little dots of glittery stuff on it. I had no idea that there was that much glitter or that it would come off until someone told me it was all over my face! I had to be careful not to get near people or hug them because my glitter would rub off on them. I'm still finding glitter in my car and bathroom... :mad: Explains why the dress was so damn cheap.

Well there you go OP... Star Gazer is having an affair with your boyfriend. Sorry you had to find out like this.

Case closed. :)