Does she likes me?

I think so, but i gotta be sure about it cuz we were best friends for a long time.

Here`s the story:

One year ago we left our hometown for two different cities but we haven`t spoken very often. So, here comes the summer holidays and we met and talked, but i found her looking at me in a different way (good way) much more often than she used to. She was also for example touching me with her leg not really by mistake and doing stuff like that. Obviously, i got the message but she had to leave the city for another month. When she came back we went for walks and everything went fine, she gave me that smile, touched my arm casually# but the next day i had to leave. We have talked on msn and on the phone since then. At the end of our last conversation (after i called) when we were saying goodbye she made her voice sound very warm.

Guess she likes me, no?

What should i do while we`re in 2 different cities? i don`t want to lose her.

chucksbabygurl17

I think you should tell her how you really feel about her cuz what I read I think likes you too n maybe you too can work somthing out so u guys can see one another when u guys r free but I really do think things will work out if u just tell her how u feel if u dont do it now if u wait it might be too late.

• Author

hey, thanks but i forgot to add that i have let her know that i like her more than just friends just before we left our hometown one year ago ... obviously, she wasn`t very impressed as we were best friends and all but she got over it, it seems. Now i think it`s pretty clear that she likes me... and i think it`s clear for her too that i like her, so ... should i tell her again? how am i gonna tell her the magical words on the phone ... i feel we should be face to face when it would happen :)

what do you think? Maybe to suggest her this thing but not really saying it? (any idea?)