verbal abuse

geotracy

i have been in a relationship for 1 year. We dated for about 5 months before we moved in together. i did not want to at this time but she went out and found a place anyway. so i bit the bullet and moved in. she is an artist and i am a scientist and our personalities are clashing. she goes into these rages where she calls me every name in the book and tells me i don't care about her son who is 12. for example she said i would not save him from a burning building. I tell her i am hurt by the things she says and her reply is "i'm bored. you are supposed to entertain me and pick up after me and my son". just the other day she said that she picked me because i could get her out of the same apartment complex as her ex and that i would take care of everything and take her on wild trips. she thought that everything would work out. i told her if she was so unhappy that she should move on. she said she can't because she has no money and no way to take care of her son. by the way, she tells me all the time what I am feeling. she says i don't spend time with her son which i do. we talk, build models, play video games, etc. why doesn't she see any of this? all she sees is that i have failed her, that i am selfish if i go to bed early, boring, etc. But, she won't leave. i have a chance of going overseas with my job and she says if she misses out on that she would really hate me. help.

You even have to ask???

GET RID OF THIS WOMAN, NOW!!! Not only is she terrible for you, she is outright CRAZY as in INSANE...like MENTALLY GONE!!!

She's bored and expects you to entertain her; she picked you because you could get her out of the same apartment complex as her ex; you would take care of everything; you would take her on wild trips; she has to stay with you because she has no money; she thinks you are selfish and boring; she goes into rages and calls you every name in the book. WOW, what a storybook romance.

You have absolutely no obligations to this person who offers you nothing but verbal abuse, disrespect, etc. I mean we are talking bottom of the barrel humanity. Why would you want to support...or even give a single cent...to a poor excuse for a human being who things so little of you. My Gawd, if somebody did the things for me that you are doing for her, I would treat them like royalty and be extremely grateful.

If you are a scientist, put the standard principles of scientific theory to this problem...GO OVERSEAS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. You are not responsible for her money problems but you are responsible for your happiness.

You may be smart enough to be a scientist but you really lack in the field of picking ladies. You couldn't have done much worse here. I get sick thinking about it. I have to go take something for my stomach now.