how come no answers some posts?

I feel sometimes when I answer a post, nobody comes behind with another opinion. So to answer your question for myself, I like to back off sometimes so other people will dive in and answer. I hope others will tell you why they haven't given a crack so far. My guess is that everyone is busy downloading tunes from Napster before they shut it down at midnight tonight.

I don't think our visitors are served well by receiving only one person's opinion. Love problems are difficult and have many possible solutions. As a matter of fact, I often find others who post advice to have picked up on things I may have missed or to have approached the situation from a different and better perspective. I get a lot of good ideas from others, sometimes so outstanding I post praise right here online.

When I answer posts after others have answered, I reply before reading other replies to ensure my perspective is delivered in my own unique way...and the way I see it...without the influence of others. That way, the person who posted is still assured of many different angles.

I too have been wondering when somebody was going to answer a few of these. I may come along behind others.

Actually, it's a little embarasssing for me to see a string of posts with me as the only person replying. I want to learn more about love just like everyone else and I can't do that if I try to answer every post and nobody follows.

That's my answer to your question...I hope you get some others...I would be very interested to know why. Sorry, gotta go, I've got to get back to Napster now!!!

billy the kid

personally some times I don't feel like my opinion or words will help. and then again some times I am scared to give advice, cuz it might hurt more than help. and then again some times I just don't know what to say, and some times the problem is much more than I care to tackle..

do they pick and choose which ones they want to answer or is it that no one has been on here? just wondering.