relationship issues

my girlfriend cheated on me in the beginning of our relationship. But when she was pregnant she never confess to me that she cheated. I came to find out until the baby was born. And then she told me that baby might not be my bio daughter. I know i should have done a DNA test, but i took on the responsibility of a father to take care of the baby. I wanted to be there, and help take care of that beautiful little girl. I knew in my heart that the baby was mine. I sacrificed a lot just to take care of the baby and my girlfriend, but nothing I did was never enough. I experience strong emotional pain. My father turn against me. And sometimes feel like I was alone, my girl never give me the credit for all the things I did. Our relationship lasted for five years, and some period we broke up and got back together. I thought was been a good man and a good father, but I was hurting myself back and forth. The little is three years old now. She calls me daddy. I really do care for her. But after the I finally did the DNA test, I find out that she not my bio daughter. My world flipped upside down, though the mother told me in the beginning of the relationship, i still feel like i was somewhat naive to never initiate the paternity test. I forgive the mother, and i am trying to work things out with her now. But I am not sure if I really want to continue with her, though she still love me. I love her too. But just the idea of her not been the mother of my real bio daughter is just make me uneasy. I wanted to be there for that little angel, and just be a good friend to the mother.

I need some advice....thank you