FWB "Dumped" Me...for Nothing?

I'm very sad, but putting on a brave face:

It started last year, but he became really selfish in the relationship, however, I put up with it, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Fastforward to today, and I got a call a few weeks ago with him drunk, basically telling me that his 'moods fluctuate' around me, etc. So, I sent him an email telling him what I thought about his conversation with me, that my gut feeling all along was that he wasn't attracted to me, and that I wasn't having any fun in relationship (sexually). No response. I texted to follow up, he said he was "speechless". Followed up again the following week to ask what's going on (I felt like he was ignoring me, so I was upset and wasn't speaking to him in PERSON). FINALLY, he sends me an email stating that:

"You haven't done anything wrong. I just feel like things has run its course and that I felt like this for a while. I shouldve said something to you, but I thought something like this would be best left alone."

I just wanted to work things out, but wasn't expecting this. I mean, I catered to his sexual needs, I listened to him when we talked, etc--and to make matters worse, he states that it's because of my 'constant' attitude (which is a LIE--but how would you feel if someone 'changed' on you, and ignored you?), and he posted something about me on his Facebook that same day.:( Considering we're co-workers, I'm being polite (when/if I see him), but honestly, I just want to hide from him forever. :(

Edited by Key

Unfortunately, there doesn't need to be ay reason to end a FWB arrangement. He was honest - things ran their course, he's just not interested in the free sex anymore, because it became a hassle for him to deal with the strings you were trying to attach.

• Author
Unfortunately, there doesn't need to be ay reason to end a FWB arrangement. He was honest - things ran their course, he's just not interested in the free sex anymore, because it became a hassle for him to deal with the strings you were trying to attach.

Hmm....he knew early on that I liked him, but I kept myself in check.:cool: He didn't seem to have a problem with it. Honestly, I think he found someone else. Why can't he just say that?

Hmm....he knew early on that I liked him, but I kept myself in check.:cool: He didn't seem to have a problem with it. Honestly, I think he found someone else. Why can't he just say that?

What he knew doesn't matter. You agreed to a FWB arrangement with him, so you made the decision to let him use you despite your feelings.

I'm sorry you're upset, but this is exactly why so few FWB arrangements an exist without someone getting hurt.

• Author
What he knew doesn't matter. You agreed to a FWB arrangement with him, so you made the decision to let him use you despite your feelings.

I'm sorry you're upset, but this is exactly why so few FWB arrangements an exist without someone getting hurt.

Thank You.