i need adice ( maybe not) eveybody help please

well i dont know

i told you about this girl i met like a month ago at a bar with some friend ?

ok

then i saw ehr again at the rave ad i forgot to ask her the phone #

well i saw her 3 weeks ago at the same bar and wee talked a bit , then i had to leave, but i asked her phone # and she wrote it for me :)

ok she told me dat she was going away with her parents to the states for the week

so say by and she left the next mornin with her parents

i saw her last week at th same bar and talk some more :)

then she told me to come to another bar on thursday so wee can see heach other

and dats what i did

i went down there and she apeared around 2 am

i came to say hi to her and she took my hand and didnt let go, wille wee where talkin

he started to play with my fingers while she keep my hand in hers

i liked it , and course i didnt sa anythin :)

wee talk for a bit , while talkin to me , she tuched my face, arms, neck ands

have to say dat i was pretty happy , and i liked it , and i played along :) ( hope dats what i should have donne )

well she had to leave , and she said goodbye and hold my hand again

but 1 thing strikes me

my best friend was with me at the end and she told him goodbye also, but she took his hand also

ok ok ok

maybe iam exageratin or jsut makin a big fuss about nothin

anyways

i called her this fryday ( 1 week after wee talked)

and i didnt realised it was 10 am

and i wak her up

she was like "hi" and i went like " hooo sorry ur sleepin , i didnt realised it was early sorry" then we talked for like 5 minutes, then i told her dat ill call her later so she can go back to sleep

after worth coudnt et a reach of her

but saturday at the rave in the woods i met her again ( actually she recognised me cause i was hight ( ti hight maybe) and i went like " sorry for friday mornin" and she told me dat it was ok and dats she was pleased dat i called, and anyways she needed to wake up cause she had alot of ##### to do

wee danced together w while together , but then ilost her in the big croud , and i was so stoned i didnt find her all the rest of the night

dat sucks i wanted to talk to her , but it seamns dat every time i get to see her , im to stonned to do anythin good :(

ok now

today is sunday and i wanna do somethin, anythin with her

but i dont know , should i wait to talk to her , like monday

or just call for a chat :)

i dont know what to do

ok wellll , please anybody give me some hints for a retard like me dat lost alll his comon cense , and have no clue how to show a girl he knows bearly dat he's crazy bout her ?????????????????????????????? without overfloodin her spare time =( ??????????????????

First, if you're really interested in the girl, stop getting so stoned every time you go out. You can have lots of fun without drugs. Use alcohol in moderation.

It sounds like she's a pretty nice lady so you should definitely call her. Again, don't call her when you're stonned. Stop that stuff. No decent lady wants a druggie for a boyfriend or a husband.

Call her, ask her out, and enjoy her company. And don't tell her you lost her the other night because you were so stonned. It just doesn't sound pretty.

what does "dat" mean?

i told you about this girl i met like a month ago at a bar with some friend ? ok then i saw ehr again at the rave ad i forgot to ask her the phone # well i saw her 3 weeks ago at the same bar and wee talked a bit , then i had to leave, but i asked her phone # and she wrote it for me :)

ok she told me dat she was going away with her parents to the states for the week so say by and she left the next mornin with her parents i saw her last week at th same bar and talk some more :) then she told me to come to another bar on thursday so wee can see heach other and dats what i did i went down there and she apeared around 2 am i came to say hi to her and she took my hand and didnt let go, wille wee where talkin he started to play with my fingers while she keep my hand in hers i liked it , and course i didnt sa anythin :) wee talk for a bit , while talkin to me , she tuched my face, arms, neck ands have to say dat i was pretty happy , and i liked it , and i played along :) ( hope dats what i should have donne ) well she had to leave , and she said goodbye and hold my hand again but 1 thing strikes me my best friend was with me at the end and she told him goodbye also, but she took his hand also ok ok ok maybe iam exageratin or jsut makin a big fuss about nothin anyways i called her this fryday ( 1 week after wee talked) and i didnt realised it was 10 am and i wak her up she was like "hi" and i went like " hooo sorry ur sleepin , i didnt realised it was early sorry" then we talked for like 5 minutes, then i told her dat ill call her later so she can go back to sleep after worth coudnt et a reach of her but saturday at the rave in the woods i met her again ( actually she recognised me cause i was hight ( ti hight maybe) and i went like " sorry for friday mornin" and she told me dat it was ok and dats she was pleased dat i called, and anyways she needed to wake up cause she had alot of ##### to do wee danced together w while together , but then ilost her in the big croud , and i was so stoned i didnt find her all the rest of the night

dat sucks i wanted to talk to her , but it seamns dat every time i get to see her , im to stonned to do anythin good :( ok now today is sunday and i wanna do somethin, anythin with her but i dont know , should i wait to talk to her , like monday or just call for a chat :) i dont know what to do ok wellll , please anybody give me some hints for a retard like me dat lost alll his comon cense , and have no clue how to show a girl he knows bearly dat he's crazy bout her ?????????????????????????????? without overfloodin her spare time =( ??????????????????

Dat is a TOP SECRET code word, especially formulated by cryptologists at the United States National Security Agency in Ft. Meade, Maryland, used for sending highly secret communications concerning strategic military and diplomatic missions of this country to foreign installations around the world.

Dat means that...Dis means this...

In this forum, top secret code is permissible as long as the intended communication is clear and understandable.