what do you think?

Ok, this is my situation.

I work in the south of the uk, at a staff party I hooked up with someone from work.

We had a great night back at her place. Then I stopped by after work the next night.

The following night she went out with her mates and we got texting and I ended up

Meeting her back at hers after she had been clubbibg. Another great night.

Then things went abit cold! On a night out I went to dance with her and she said she

Didn't want to and she just wanted to be friends. I was like ok, that's fine.

But since then we have been texting and phoning each other alot every day.

Then I go to hers and we just spend an hour talking and kissing. Since then its gone up

Another level. Were both saying we miss each other, wanting to see each other again etc.

As she is indian and a hindu its a religious festival so untill monday she can't have sex.

As far as I'm comcerned she wants to sleep with me, but I find myself wanting more.

So my question is,

How do I turn just sex into a relationship or asking her out for a date?

The last thing I want to do is scare her off, but from the signals I'm getting from her I have

A feeling she wants more?

Is she testing me? Playing hard to get? Or just interested in sex? I don't want to loose the sexual

Relationship we have, but find myself wanting more that just sex.

The last part about our situation is, she will be moving up north of the uk with work, and up untill

About a week ago I was staying down south of the uk. But now I too have had a job offer up north

So will only be an hour away from her. Would this be why recently things heve got back to us being

More than just friends....

I need your advice, please