Best Friend Seems to Hate me!

Graciegrace

So only 3 days after going to a divorce lawyer one of my best guy friends decided to express an interest in me. I was really shocked about it. I had a crush on him while being married, but never even thought about acting on it. So anyhow my friends and I were all out at a local bar 3 days after I went to the lawyer, and this huy decide he wanted to tell me how he felt about me. I was completely shocked, and kind of freaked out. I ended up kissing him. I had not felt like that in a long time! so warm and fuzzy! So that night when i went home I was like on cloud nine. He called me the next day, and we wnet out for dinner and had a great time. So here is where the story takes a turn. My best girlfriend has had a huge crush on this guy since High School, and she was mad that he expressed and interest in me. So since he and her are best friends she was even more mad. I told her about my feeling for this guy, and she would get all mad at me. Tell me "How about you wait for the ink to dry on the papers." So then all of a sudden he stopped calling me, and she did too. She told this guy that I was a slut because I was starting to date him, and I had another guys phone number that i had not even talked too. So all in all i think she is jealous of me beacuse I got the guy's attention. Now when I see this guy he will not even talk to me. I get a glare if she sees me talking to him, and they even make plans to get togeher and don't invite me. I don't care that he and i are not dating anymore, because I was not ready for anything. Now when we all go out this guy always asks all my other friends how I am doing, but never talks to me. Do you think she had something to do with him distancing himself from me, and is she jealous. She is one of my best freinds, but i don;t know if I should consider he one. She always says stuff about how much she hates skinny gilrs and how they are sluts. I am a size 6 and weight about 140 lbs. She is a size 20 and weights about 220. I have lost 50 lbs in the last year, so I know how it feels to hate skinny gilrs. OK i'm babbling. What should I do about me friend. Sorry this got so long.

Originally posted by Graciegrace

So only 3 days after going to a divorce lawyer one of my best guy friends decided to express an interest in me. I was really shocked about it. I had a crush on him while being married, but never even thought about acting on it.

So anyhow my friends and I were all out at a local bar 3 days after I went to the lawyer, and this huy decide he wanted to tell me how he felt about me. I was completely shocked, and kind of freaked out. I ended up kissing him. I had not felt like that in a long time! so warm and fuzzy! So that night when i went home I was like on cloud nine.

He called me the next day, and we wnet out for dinner and had a great time. So here is where the story takes a turn. My best girlfriend has had a huge crush on this guy since High School, and she was mad that he expressed and interest in me. So since he and her are best friends she was even more mad.

I told her about my feeling for this guy, and she would get all mad at me. Tell me "How about you wait for the ink to dry on the papers." So then all of a sudden he stopped calling me, and she did too. She told this guy that I was a slut because I was starting to date him, and I had another guys phone number that i had not even talked too.

So all in all i think she is jealous of me beacuse I got the guy's attention. Now when I see this guy he will not even talk to me. I get a glare if she sees me talking to him, and they even make plans to get togeher and don't invite me. I don't care that he and i are not dating anymore, because I was not ready for anything. Now when we all go out this guy always asks all my other friends how I am doing, but never talks to me.

Do you think she had something to do with him distancing himself from me, and is she jealous. She is one of my best freinds, but i don;t know if I should consider he one. She always says stuff about how much she hates skinny gilrs and how they are sluts. I am a size 6 and weight about 140 lbs. She is a size 20 and weights about 220. I have lost 50 lbs in the last year, so I know how it feels to hate skinny gilrs.

OK i'm babbling. What should I do about me friend.

Sorry this got so long.

reorganized for clarity.

• Author
Graciegrace

Thanks a bunch I was in a hurry, and hit send, and did not correct it. I appreciate you for fixing it:P