REad this please

I had sex with my GF for the first time, and when i went for the second one, i had premature ejaculation, without properly getting erection....why does it happen?

help!!!

and what should i do to have sex at least 2 or 3 times in a row??? what is the recovery perios usually after the first one???

thank you!

One more thing to add:

When you have sex everyday, is it more likely that you can go more than once, or lets say when you wait for 2-3 days, and then go for it.

My friend tald me, when you dont have sex in a while, the first time after long break could be just once,,,,but I thought the more you dont have, the more sexual desire you have....i need someone to clear this out for me,,,I was worried about not being able to do it second time,,,I am 22, and i can have sex everyday, but the problem would be if i could not have it at least 2 times in a row.....

is it all in my mind??? how do i change my thinking?

I had sex with my GF for the first time, and when i went for the second one, i had premature ejaculation, without properly getting erection....why does it happen? help!!! and what should i do to have sex at least 2 or 3 times in a row??? what is the recovery perios usually after the first one??? thank you!

I think you're fretting about this way too much.

If you want the truth, it is a rare occasion when a man can get erect and have another orgasm right after he just has once. I don't care what a lot of guys tell you. It just

doesn't happen often.

That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. It's just nature . . . it doesn't matter how old you are.

Try to space sometime between the intercourse. Waiting

2 or 3 times between, in my opinion, doesn't matter.

You can go more than once each time. Just don't count on it happening everytime.

And stop worrying about it. The pressure you're putting on yourself is probably contributing to the factor of why, maybe, you can't.

Good luck in your future conquests!

One more thing to add: When you have sex everyday, is it more likely that you can go more than once, or lets say when you wait for 2-3 days, and then go for it. My friend tald me, when you dont have sex in a while, the first time after long break could be just once,,,,but I thought the more you dont have, the more sexual desire you have....i need someone to clear this out for me,,,I was worried about not being able to do it second time,,,I am 22, and i can have sex everyday, but the problem would be if i could not have it at least 2 times in a row..... is it all in my mind??? how do i change my thinking?