..... Sexual Needs

safeashouses

I`ll just say it outright, have an ok sex life but Id like my bf of a number of years to be a bit passionate, Id like him to inititate it.

Id like it to feel like he wants me wants me. Its hard to explain.

Im feeling a bit of a want in me. Any input male or female?

Thanks!

To be brutally honest, if the passion thing matters that much to you I'd find another boyfriend.

If he's never been particularly passionate and it's usually you who initiates sex it's unlikely he's going to change.

Discuss how you feel openly and honestly with him and see what says but if he's not the sexually dominant type he probably never will be.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but you can't create something that isn't there.

Have a serious talk with him about whats on your mind. Other than that, you can plan a romantic night in and see where it goes from there.

Both genders want the other to make them feel sexually desirable and initiate occasionally. But the desire to 'be taken' by a dominant male seems to be a pretty common aspect of female sexuality. My opinion - as a woman gets older and more sexual, if this is a sexual need of hers she's been ignoring, it'll only make her increasingly frustrated with her passive partner. It's an important aspect of longterm compatibility that needs to be considered.