little bit concerned

Hi, I signed up to exercise and build musscles. now yesterday i worked out and was tired when i came home, and i am worried that it will diminish my sexual performance....like if i get tired maybe i wont perform as well as i did before...even though this dude at work tells me, when you work out, u will go longer...

any insights,,,need another opinion....if this ting tires me,,,i would rather not do it, cause i need to be rested for sex

thank you

If you are somewhat out of shape, it could take up to a month of going to the gym three or four times a week to put yourself where you need to be so any lingering pain will be minimal. The pain you feel are muscles stretching and getting stronger...muscles you haven't used vigorously in a long time.

After a month or so, you will not feel the aches and pains you feel now, you will have greatly increased energy and your sexual performance should likewise be improved. You're going to have to be patient with your new program and make sure you stay committed to it. You'll be very happy you did.

Be sure you stick to the regimen recommended by your trainer. Don't overdo it. A good theraputic massage once or twice a week will help ease your temporary muscle pain.

Don't give up your exercise...and be sure to include aerobic exercise for your heart in addition to the weight lifting and stretching.

No pain, no gain!!!

billy the kid

Hey Dade, work your ass off.... you will not only enjoy sex better but you will also sleep better.... now every one is different but just try it a few days or weeks and see what happens...really what do you have to loose???? a few pounds, a better orgasm, better sleep??? let us know...

Hi, I signed up to exercise and build musscles. now yesterday i worked out and was tired when i came home, and i am worried that it will diminish my sexual performance....like if i get tired maybe i wont perform as well as i did before...even though this dude at work tells me, when you work out, u will go longer... any insights,,,need another opinion....if this ting tires me,,,i would rather not do it, cause i need to be rested for sex thank you