Falling fast!

Well here it goes..... about 2 months ago I met a girl on Plenty of fish. Next thing you know she is working for me. I was living at one of my renovation jobs at the time as I had just broken up with my girlfriend and had no where else to go. She had asked me where i was going to live after the job was done and I told her I was not sure yet. the next day, she had asked her 2 roommates if it would be alright if I moved in. So..... here I am! been here for a month now. She wants to go into business with me (my book keeper) and its great as I NEED one! and she is awesome. She always complains about never finding someone and always being alone, lets just say we talk like best friends. We are both looking for that someone and we complain to eachother about it! One night I told her how I felt (texting of course.... just happened that way due to other circumstances) the next day nothing was really brought up. since then, i have still been open about how I feel and she still doesnt really say much in response but she does smile. :-) I have bought her flowers, twice, once for her birthday. she has an occasional glare at me with a really sweet smile, at least twice a day. I treat her like gold as thats the way she deserves to be treated. I will do anything and evrything for her. Not just because I am trying to get her to feel for me, its just that this is the first time in a long time since I WANTED to do this for someone. The other times had been because i think this is what they wanted..... the day i bought her the flowers, i think i was more excited than her!!! to actually want to buy someone flowers. She is one of the greatest people I have ever met and would love to be a part of her life other than just roommates, friends and co-workers. I dont know how to read her and I don't want to mess this up. I would rather be quiet about a lot of things and not ruin this friendship but...........I am stuck.

I am falling in love with her.