confused

Okay, this is a first for me but here goes. My bf was treating me pretty bad. He would tell me to call him and would leave a half hour before the time HE told me to call.Then when we did finally talk he was rude to me and acted as though I was not an important issue in his life though he said I was. Well that's not all of it. I felt so unloved, that when another guy tried to kiss me, I didn't stop him. He tried to kiss me before and I told him to back off because of the "boyfriend" situation. I do like the second guy, and I definitly get the impression he likes me, but I also have two children.(gets better all the time huh?) I know my kids adore the now x-bf, but the other guy has potential. Oh I don't really know anymore. But guy #2 calls me and acts like I am important.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get rid of anybody in your life who consistently treats you badly or makes you feel unimportant or unloved. You don't need someone like that around you. You said you didn't know anymore but you know now, the old boyfriend has got to GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE...T O D A Y !!!

As for the second guy, you don't just take someone who has a pulse, normal blood pressure and a 98.6 temperature and try to make him your one and only. You need to explore the possiblities and be open minded. He may be great for you and there may be others as well. Go ahead an explore this new situation but be open to other possibilities as well. Finding a lifetime mate is an important goal that we can't take lightly.

You owe it, not only to yourself, but to your children to find a truly nice man for yourself who will accept and love both you and your children and treat all of you with kindness, consideration, courtesy and respect. Don't accept anything less.

billy the kid

ding,ding,ding,ding,. wake up your alarm is going off... hello, who's there???????? come on dump the first guy, put on your running shoes and catch the second.... read your post again while your tying your shoes then set the clock and see how fast you can run..... remember the phrase "I think I can ,I think I can,.... I believe you can... you go girl....

Okay, this is a first for me but here goes. My bf was treating me pretty bad. He would tell me to call him and would leave a half hour before the time HE told me to call.Then when we did finally talk he was rude to me and acted as though I was not an important issue in his life though he said I was. Well that's not all of it. I felt so unloved, that when another guy tried to kiss me, I didn't stop him. He tried to kiss me before and I told him to back off because of the "boyfriend" situation. I do like the second guy, and I definitly get the impression he likes me, but I also have two children.(gets better all the time huh?) I know my kids adore the now x-bf, but the other guy has potential. Oh I don't really know anymore. But guy #2 calls me and acts like I am important.