"The science of sex-appeal"

Lakeside_runner

Lakeside_runner

It's Saturday evening... Halloween... I don't know why I am doing it but I'm sitting in my apartment and watching a documentary "The science of sex appeal". Actually it's quite interesting! :o There are some interesting conclusions...

• Author
Lakeside_runner
Like...?

:confused:

It's a 1:27:00 long documentary so I won't describe everything. It presents some interesting experiments conducted in Vienna regarding what women/men find attractive and how it relates to human biology, hormone composition etc.

For instance, one experiment consisted of a group of males running on a treadmill and women rating the men's scent. The conclusion was that women who are in the peak of their fertility cycle picked the guys whose immunity genes were the most different from the women's ones. It is logical of course from the evolutionary point of view. It's an interesting experiment though.

On the surprising note, an experiment showed that women who have a steady partner at home were prone to a more flirtatious behavior in a social setting (including showing more bare skin) than single women.

Now, I'm not saying "YES! This documentary is a real eye-opener!". I just found it interesting and wanted to share it.

Most of the married women in my office constantly make sexual jokes and talk in sexual innuendos to men. I am single but find that :confused: