i need help despretly!!!

hey,

well this is my situation i am inlove with a guy, we seperated like two weeks ago because he thought we needed some time off, but it comes to be that i see him at a party yesterday i mean he was not dancing or anything but the point is... that we are just seperated for a while and i dont want to look stupid if he never comes back to me. what do you advise me to do, he says he loves me and he does not want to loose me, well should i wait for him or not?

• Author
Originally posted by Vivid_29

Do you know the reasons as to why he needs a break?

~Vivid

well i think he says that every thing is happening to quick and he wants us to last a long time...so he seems to want to take it slow..but, IM scared because he means everything to me and i dont want him to then change his mind...

don't wait. 'time off' is often cowardese for "we're done, but i want you in reserve." move on - if he wants you back he can court you anew.

depending on y u went on this break im guessing he's trying to see if he can find something better so i would not wait for him and you make the right chose and break it up and then if he really does like you he will come back to u