Girl doesn't want a relationship

brunowantspeace

brunowantspeace

(this is a very long story)

I have known this girl since the start of school. We have been good friends for 6 months now. And we are very close to each other. Now, I am her best friend.

just last 3 weeks, we faked our relationship status in facebook to see the reactions of people. ( A lot of people thinks that we have a "thing" but actually there's nothing between us but very very close friends). After doing the relationship status, we have become a lot more closer. We text constantly throughout the day and I call her in the night. Sometimes she's the one calling me.

So we are really close now. Sometimes when we are about to go to sleep, we text to each other that " I love you" even though we meant it as a joke but hey you don't just text that to anyone you know.

Also, she trust me and I trust her. She even gave me her password in facebook.

One day, when the teacher asked them to go to school (we have a 3week break from school that time), i tagged along just to see her. When our friends saw us, they thought that we really have a thing. ( no one knows that the relationship status was a fake except her mom and her relatives) One thing i noticed is that she calls me ,infront of our friends, to come sit beside her (they were waiting for the teacher). In this action, everybody really thought that we were in a relationship with each other.

Even her mom asked her if we had a thing and she said "no" then her mom said that she approves of me having a relationship with her daughter. Even our friends told us that we look cute together and we're meant to be with each other

Also one day, we watched a movie alone. ( It was our 2nd time watching a movie alone)Before the movie, i said to her that i have something really important to say. She keeps bugging me about it. After the movie, we went to buy some things for her debut. When I was walking her to her car, I asked if I can court her for real. Because when the relationship status was still going, I actually felt that the other parts were real. I really thought that it could work pretty well between us. She though that it was a joke at first but I made her believe that it wasn't. She said that I should prove to her that I am serious about courting her. (She thought it was a joke at first because i always ask her "What if we really become each others boyfriend and girlfriend?. She would answer "Then she can't imagine that I am being serious with her"). We've come to a conclusion if i take her to the airport tomorrow (she's leaving the country to see her brother tomorrow), that it would prove that I am serious about her and I care about her very much. So I did take her to the airport. When we were on the way to the airport, i noticed that she puts her arm over my shoulders.

When see was in the airport, a lot of people we're calling her to say good bye and that they'll miss her. But I was the last guy that called her before she leaves for the country. I texted her that i will miss her and she texted me back that she will miss me too.

Now she is out of the country for 2 weeks. I call her up everynight just to ask how her day was and to say good night. (Since she was out of the country, we could only talk around 5mins on the phone not the usual 1-3 hours). So when she came back she texted me right away and told me that she's back. The next night, we were having our usual talks on the phone and around 1 in the morning i said to her that I love her and i want to be her boyfriend. She said that she doesn't really want a boyfriend. (She just had a break up with her boyfriend the last month. Also, when her boy friend was busy hanging out witj his friend and busy too make time for her, mostly i am around her and the one who comforts her.)

So I was kinda sad because i know she likes me. All of our classmates told me that it's obvious that she likes me. Her mom approves of me. Her cousins said i should be the one courting her. (I talked to her cousins if she don't likes me. They answered that she likes me but is just playing hard to ge. And as i have noticed, when we were best friends, she always comfortable being close to me. And on top of that, she always compliments me on my appearance. Her whole family says that I am so handsome. (Didn't mean to brag about it but I am putting every single detail)

Now, i think i really love her and want to be in a serious relationship with her but she doesn't want a boy friend right now. I don't know what to do. But i decide when school starts, i would hang out with her everytime and walk her to her car everyday. And give her chocolates from time to time. basically, i am playing her "games" and playing it slow and I am trying to win

her heart.

Am i wasting my time here? I need help. any suggestions?

I honestly didn't read a single word in your first post...but that's because I didn't really have to...

Whenever a girl says she "doesn't want a relationship," then take her word for it, LAUNCH, and find some a girl who does want a relationship with you.

Done.

• Author
brunowantspeace

I know she really likes me. She just doesn't want a relationship right now. But I am willing to wait for it though. So i am asking what's the next thing i should do now.

• Author
brunowantspeace

I know she really likes me. She just doesn't want a relationship right now. But I am willing to wait for it though. So i am asking what's the next thing i should do now.

P.S.

Sorry for my bad english

I know she really likes me.

How do you know this...? :confused:

You were "bestest friends" with her when she had a boyfriend...? And then she broke up with him and you showered her with all the attention she'd ever want...and as long as you continue to shower her with attention, there's absolutely no reason why she would want to change how things are and start dating you...she doesn't even have to date you to get all the attention and affection you apparently are giving her...

You are wasting your time.

LAUNCH.

P.S.

Sorry for my bad english

If she really liked you "like that", she would be with you. I had a friend who waited something around the period of 8 years for me to "be ready" for a relationship with him. It never happened, I made it clear a long time ago I didn't want to be with him romantically and we were in many senses very close..mostly because there was no pressure with him like there is with someone you are really into.

It sounds like that is the case here, wait all you want but that doesn't mean she will change her mind.