Old friend with benefits

I met a girl (S) in a technical school 11 yrs ago. We were both attracted to each other but were both in relationships. We stayed friends for 5 yrs before ever actually doing anything. After that, her behavior changed but she was kind of trouble.

She'd drink & drive, came from a bad home, didn't seem to have a very good head on her shoulders. Always into some craziness. She was more of a friend than a lover, she'd just come around every so often & we'd mess around then she'd disappear for like 6 -18 months.

She is bi & was in a relationship with a female for about 5-6 years. Finally she gets outta that one & starts moving closer to me. This is now 2 relationships she's been in since I've known her & she always stayed with her partner.

She used to be attractive but totally let herself go after having a baby. 1 night I met her best friend who had 3 kids & was dating someone. I was instantly attracted to her, & she made sure my friend (S) knew about it. She went crazy on me, we'd been drinking & I was in her neck of the woods. We start driving around, she tells me she should dump me on the street, yet she's driving my car & it's like 2am. This scared me because even though we've messed around over the years, there's never been any attachment, I'd tell her about girls I messed with & she'd tell me about guys.

We go back to her place but it just wasn't happening.....then we go back to her friends house & go at it on the couch, just wasn't feeling it. We fall asleep on the couch & I wake up the next morning. Her friend is there in the bedroom with the guy she went on a date with. I wasn't looking for any more problems so I jumped in my car & got the hell outta there. Ever since then, she's only texted me once & I replied, I texted her & she never answered. I have no more contact with her& it's kind of sad. I might just be better off without her.

• 1 month later...
dreamingoftigers

Yes you are definitely better off without her and try not to sleep with anymore train wrecks!