Skeleton in the Closet

Ok...two years ago I messed around with a married women that I worked with, I know it is not right but she kept on keeping on when I told her No, never.. But she would not quit so we messed around. I am back in town and she just moved back also with her husbend.....and she tracked me down...and told me she wants to finish what we started!!! it is very tempting to take that offer....so I need YOUR help....what do you think?

Ok...two years ago I messed around with a married women that I worked with, I know it is not right but she kept on keeping on when I told her No, never.. But she would not quit so we messed around. I am back in town and she just moved back also with her husbend.....and she tracked me down...and told me she wants to finish what we started!!! it is very tempting to take that offer....so I need YOUR help....what do you think?

Dear Kip,

I think you already know in your heart what the right thing is to do. Finish what you've already started -- say no and mean it this time. You are in control of you. No one else. You'll gain much more by standing up for your morals and values than by helping her hurt someone else. If you accept her offer, I'd be inclined to call you less than a whole person. Best wishes to you!

Yours,

LoveAngel

Ok...two years ago I messed around with a married women that I worked with, I know it is not right but she kept on keeping on when I told her No, never.. But she would not quit so we messed around. I am back in town and she just moved back also with her husbend.....and she tracked me down...and told me she wants to finish what we started!!! it is very tempting to take that offer....so I need YOUR help....what do you think? I know what you mean because Im in a situation like that myself. Once you get into someone it is hard to get out. But you really have to think and realize that this is wrong, especially if they have no intentions of breaking off their marriage.